wich game do I need to do?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
in this video I just announced that I wil from 8 august upload every single day. all because I wanna make some playtrough series where I play the entire campaign of the game. but wich game do I need to do? I have a lot of games wich I can make a playtrough of. everyone can vote in the comments below my video on youtube for one of the games I have and the game with the most vote is the game I gonna play for you all. only it seems it wasn't a good idea to upload that video on 6 AM in the morning and now look at the views and it has zero comments.. please can you all go to that video and vote for a game on the list? and no don't come with other games I don't have because I don't have the money now for it. but here's the link of the vlog video where I announced it.

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
in this video I just announced that I wil from 8 august upload every single day. all because I wanna make some playtrough series where I play the entire campaign of the game. but wich game do I need to do? I have a lot of games wich I can make a playtrough of. everyone can vote in the comments below my video on youtube for one of the games I have and the game with the most vote is the game I gonna play for you all. only it seems it wasn't a good idea to upload that video on 6 AM in the morning and now look at the views and it has zero comments.. please can you all go to that video and vote for a game on the list? and no don't come with other games I don't have because I don't have the money now for it. but here's the link of the vlog video where I announced it.
Just play what you love, remember quality > quantity :)

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Just play what you love, remember quality > quantity :)

yeah I love to play all the games. it really doesn't matter to me wich game. and yeah I know and that wil come alright. but that's why I'm asking it to my fans and to you guys. I can't choose myself so I wanna know wich game you all want me to play. that's why I'm asking it here. and now you think: then ask this to your fans. yeah I did but I can also ask it here as well because when you all watch my video and you all like it and wanna vote: then it's litterly just like my fans. even you didn't even watched my video but just try to help me out. because you are one of the people who sees it like every other fan of me. so... please go there vote for a game for me.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Go play VR games. =3

I just said I made a list of all the games I have wich I can play for you all where you all can vote for below my video's. so please go there and say there the game you want me to do.