Life Why Youtube is treating us UNFAIRLY!

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
yeah since they changed youtube now, it really is like 100x harder for small channels like mine to get out there cause of all the bigger channel kinda "taking the spotlight"....kinda sad but i guess you have too live with it. :( the sadness is real man....

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
A lot of what you talk about is very basic SEO.

The description mentions the keywords multiple times as this tells both YouTube and other search engines what the video is mainly about. This is why it is important to have your keywords in your description more times than any other words. Of course, don't just list them, as that is against YouTubes terms.

If you have ever created a website, it is exactly the same thing, you want your keywords to me prominent as that is what the search engines will pick up on.

Reactions: EverWilde

EverWilde

New User
Jan 30, 2017
North Carolina
YouTube
A lot of what you talk about is very basic SEO.

The description mentions the keywords multiple times as this tells both YouTube and other search engines what the video is mainly about. This is why it is important to have your keywords in your description more times than any other words. Of course, don't just list them, as that is against YouTubes terms.

If you have ever created a website, it is exactly the same thing, you want your keywords to me prominent as that is what the search engines will pick up on.
very well put.