Why PlanetSide 2 is still my Favorite game after 3 years

Moukas1

Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2014
Marrakech - Morocco
YouTube
Hi guys!
PlanetSide 2 has recently celebrated it's 3 years anniversary and I play it since release so I decided to post a video explaining the deep reasons why I'm still hooked to this game.

There is countless ways of having fun and it's totally free!

I really recommand if you are looking for an interesting mmofps!

Download it for free here:
https://www.planetside2.com/home

Reactions: Demnex

Demnex

D3MN3X
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Yep I was once hooked on planet side 2! Its so much fun but recently moved on to other games! I might play it again one day though I had some crazy moments in that game haha.

Reactions: Moukas1

Moukas1

Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2014
Marrakech - Morocco
YouTube
Yep I was once hooked on planet side 2! Its so much fun but recently moved on to other games! I might play it again one day though I had some crazy moments in that game haha.
Interesting! What game took the place? I'm curious to know, another FPS?[DOUBLEPOST=1450291644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Planetside 2 is indeed a fun game. I started playing it when it came to Ps4.
Awesome! The relaunch on ps4 was teased for years :) I'm glad people enjoy it!

Demnex

D3MN3X
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
Interesting! What game took the place? I'm curious to know, another FPS?

Well, I think it was the game Nosgoth since it just came out around that team I was playing Planet Side 2. But I switch through games all the time! I think i'm going to play it some time today again xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Interesting! What game took the place? I'm curious to know, another FPS?[DOUBLEPOST=1450291644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome! The relaunch on ps4 was teased for years :) I'm glad people enjoy it!
It sure is, took me a while to get the ropes but the game is fantastic. Large maps with large battles. Just what i need sometimes need to blow of some steam :D