Why no subs or views :(

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
From looking at your channel , all seems good such as quality and audio , banner and avatar are very nice as well , Now from what I see videos wise it kinda seems a bit all over the place not to be mean , for me as a viewer I like to se a series of a game for example your just cause , instead of a graphics kind of look at it , go through the campaign and make it fun and just have fun !!! you seem to be bit nervous during videos , it seems to me anyway , just let your self go and blow stuff up xD , this is all I can say really and make sure to use social media :)

Reactions: The Gamingtons

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
Perhaps view other channels and look for a little inspiration, maybe think of ways on displaying what your message, try come up with a few fresh and new idea's its these that separate you from the rest, as for leaving the group there's probs not much point at this stage but look around the forum and see what others have done in these scenario's , stay positive!

Reactions: The Gamingtons

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
my downside is when i do a video i forget to talk. im soooo enwrapped in the game i forget im videoing half the time. so many times ive had to redo videos. ive moved over to twitch. going to do a live stream tonight, less issues with rendering and uploading stuff i think. once i streamed i can cut bits out of the twitch stream and make into youtube vids.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
my downside is when i do a video i forget to talk. im soooo enwrapped in the game i forget im videoing half the time. so many times ive had to redo videos. ive moved over to twitch. going to do a live stream tonight, less issues with rendering and uploading stuff i think. once i streamed i can cut bits out of the twitch stream and make into youtube vids.

that is a very good idea dude :) good luck

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
see twitch attracts a lot of the younger viewers ages 10-25. my daughter loves watch twitch, she watches dayz or dota2. i asked her why she watches them and she said because they are funny and make me laugh. i said dont you like the games. she said they are ok but it makes me laugh and i like reading the comments.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
see twitch attracts a lot of the younger viewers ages 10-25. my daughter loves watch twitch, she watches dayz or dota2. i asked her why she watches them and she said because they are funny and make me laugh. i said dont you like the games. she said they are ok but it makes me laugh and i like reading the comments.

I agree it is very good for attracting people , I watch streams when playing league so it is very good :)

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
I Love Team Fortress 2, But Not Many People Seem To Like It. Well The Ones Who Do Follow Ardy And When You Search TF2 He Is Who You Get For About 3 Pages. Same On Twitch, He Has 1000s Watching Him. You Cant Really Compete With That As A New Channel. I Did Just Cause 3 To Show The GPU As Its The Only Graphic Intense Game I Had. I Need To Sit And Think What Game I Want To Focus On And Go From There.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I Love Team Fortress 2, But Not Many People Seem To Like It. Well The Ones Who Do Follow Ardy And When You Search TF2 He Is Who You Get For About 3 Pages. Same On Twitch, He Has 1000s Watching Him. You Cant Really Compete With That As A New Channel. I Did Just Cause 3 To Show The GPU As Its The Only Graphic Intense Game I Had. I Need To Sit And Think What Game I Want To Focus On And Go From There.

it will be hard to do a lot of games , games such as league or csgo will be hard but the longer you stream and you get better at the game , overall it will be better and this is because you can help people and teach them :)

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i have CS:GO but im very crap at it. same with black ops, i have that too. but my aim is poor and im pretty crap with the keyboard. i have a game pad but thats about as accurate as a blind sniper. if i put the sensitivity down its ok but doesnt turn well.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i have CS:GO but im very crap at it. same with black ops, i have that too. but my aim is poor and im pretty crap with the keyboard. i have a game pad but thats about as accurate as a blind sniper. if i put the sensitivity down its ok but doesnt turn well.

I suck at csgo so much xD I'm pretty good at black ops 3 well kinda need to be for my channel haha but it can be hard :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i tend to swear lots and i cant help it lol
Thats where editing helps me BIG TIME. But doing tonights live stream on twitch i wasnt myself because i was trying SOOOO hard to not swear lol

let it out , a lot of people swear haha , but maybe not a lot just tone it down and your be fine

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i say things like cun*y Bolloc*s and Mother f**ker. Fu** my Anus lol Thats Just RAGE from gaming. and i do that when i drive too. normally i hardly swear lol.
I used to be great at MW3 On xbox but i gave up gaming after that. just got into pc gaming now. but soooo many keys to press i cant do it.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i say things like cun*y Bolloc*s and Mother f**ker. Fu** my Anus lol Thats Just RAGE from gaming. and i do that when i drive too. normally i hardly swear lol.
I used to be great at MW3 On xbox but i gave up gaming after that. just got into pc gaming now. but soooo many keys to press i cant do it.

haha , well try to cut down but you don't need to stop :) I play xbox one and pc so I cross between them :)