Why my channel growing slowly

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
1 thousand for your first month of youtube is quite a lot, but be patient, you will be sure to grow as time passes.

Dominic Rawr

Rising User
We need to be honest with ourselves here, Unless your working with already semi-established YouTubers growing is hard and it's pure luck if someone comes across your content, no matter how amazing the content may be. You need to share , share , share. Comment on other YouTubers videos, Try and colab with bigger YouTubers. Be Pro-Active with the ones that do turn up to maintain a friendly connection with them to keep the coming back for more.

Gajanan Palav

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2016
Mumbai, India
goo.gl
YouTube
pg_top10
Hi,

You will grow once your channel gets old and have community (Comments discussion going on videos)

Keep patience

-
Something you should keep watch on -
1. You upload too many videos everyday (I mean its OK to upload as much as you like but think about the audience too what they like to watch often)
2. Try to find your niche to build audience who can keep coming to view more similar videos everyday
3. I visited your channel but it covers way too many topics, a new user like me can get confused about what I would get from this channel.

Above are my personal opinion.

Just enjoy your work and it will cherries! Good Luck Mate!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As @Fourth Wall Games has said above Youtube can take years to grow, if you think you can upload daily content for over a month and be the next big thing / YouTube star then you are going to be majorly disappointed im afraid. Its often about finding your niche content and listening to viewers about what they want to see on your channel.

Its always best to go slower at the beginning and branch out once you have the fan base, rather then try too many things at once. With that said if you work hard enough things will start looking up for you and personally I think your just psyching yourself out having over 2,000 overall views for a channel that is just over a month old is brilliant, though try not to concentrate to much on figure and just have fun and enjoy making videos

MediocreGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
DarthNowaa
Im upload video daily and i do some thing for SEO, but my video just have a few views (<100).
Please help me, tell me what to do to get more views.
I too am experiencing a slow start (9 months, 27 subs now. And just over 1200 views), and have voiced my frustration over this in this forum. But I do agree with some of the points made above me: 1) One video every day might be a little much before you have established a fan-base, and 2) Be patient. Play the long game.

It's really hard to stand out on YouTube these days, and if you do, even that isn't a guarantee of success. But persistence is key.

Good luck!

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I am just like that too. I thought that when I start uploading I was automatically get hundreds and even thousands of views. I realize that is not the case. I don't get many views on my videos but I just learned to appreciate the opportunity to upload and share my gaming experiences. I know sooner or later people will eventually watch my videos.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Just stay active everywhere. On your social media and below in the comments by every video you watch. And make some original content. Interact with your fans also. Then you wil get more.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Yeah I 100% agree with Dominic and btw great answer man :) Collabing is definitely the way to go at least in my experience. It helps both audiences find new and exciting content creators, and you get to have a fun experience making videos together as a group. Pretty much a win-win situation for everyone :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: ekloo

MrMemeKing

Rising User
As I always say, Don't like numbers or other for that matter bring you done. Of course you yourself can be your worst enemy when it comes to dreams and wanting to get better at a certain thing. YouTube is hard to grow cause so many tend to do the same thing. Just be yourself and creative! Best way is to get a white board write some ideas down, whats your skills? what are you good at? what kind of humor do you have? If your humor deprives off a game itself then play horrible games, or known glitchy games.

I don't know just some ideas to throw at you :p hope everything works out though! Good luck friend