Why is everyone doing this?

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
To make a difference and entertain people, help make their lives better. A lot of YouTubers I've been subscribed to for years have fans that say they are what got them through hard times. YouTubers were their smile on an awful day, an awful month, even an awful year. Some people say the distraction of YouTubers is what saved them from suicide and I think what could be better than making people lives better through entertainment that I enjoy and can make a living from?

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair

Fatal Beauty

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
thefatalbeauty
Monetization isn't available in my country but even if it was, I wouldn't be very interested in making money. I make videos and upload them for the fun of it. Playing games is itself a lot of fun and when there are people watching you play, it feels even better. Getting positive comments makes my day.

YouTube Coach

New User
Sep 1, 2016
United States
I always find it interesting to know why people spend all their spare time making videos that only a few hundred people might see. Like are you doing it for money, fame or just enjoyment?

Personally my end game would be to make a comfortable living from making videos. If I go bigger than that then bonus. I love making videos and wating for all the nice comments to feed my ego, I get such a kick out of uploading something and getting feedback. If I could make that a full time job I'd be living the dream.

Let me know you reasons down below.

On my opinion, making lots of videos and uploading it constantly in huge amount is not an issue. But, if your video quality is not best then, people won't watch you. I've seen many youtubers who are making thousands of dollars per month and still enjoying video creation. Even, they just upload 1 video per week. So, it is quite be strange for someone who continuously uploading huge amount of videos.

If you are making gaming videos then, why not just upload the best video of the week. Why you spoil your channel by uploading bad ass videos on your channel. People will love to watch entertaining videos with quality. So, If your videos have quality then, you should upload as many videos you want. Entertainment + Quality + Proper Marketing is the key to get more comments and views.