Why I think I'm funny

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
I just keep being myself and say random things. I play games that may be boring...but I love to play them lol. Games are a way for me to pass the time and escape to another reality. I was in the Army for 3 1/2 years went to Afghanistan. When I got out of basic training my step brother committed suicide. I knew him since he was 7 years old...he died at the age of 18. A very dark and sad time indeed.

Tales of the war are hard to speak of things gone wrong with the world and now we are threatened here in our home land. Thinking of this makes my heart sink into sorrow and sadness.

So when I make these videos I put a lot of commitment to the videos. I make them as great and funny as I can by just being myself! Its my very own person escape from reality! Here soon you will see a video about this...you will probably see my true colors as I fear I may cry on camera. Also there will be a great song behind the video.

Anyway I think everyone should just play these games or do what makes them happy in this world! Playing the games is my escape. What is yours, let me know down below!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Wow. I don't really know what to say except, as long as your happy, keep on making videos following your dreams and passion. Make videos based on what you like and only do what you feel like. Good luck on your YouTube journey.