Gaming why I started YouTube

DIB Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
GamingDib
hello everybody my name is David but my YouTube is called DIB you can call me either one I don't really mind I just wanted to post this to let you guys know why I actually started YouTube I started playing video games and I was very young I used to sneak into my brother's room and I would take his game systems the first game ever play with Sonic on the Sega Genesis and it taking there was always a consequence behind taking his belongings I used to get beat up very badly but it was worth it because find me taking his game systems even though he didn't like me touching them I experienced a whole nother world at a young age that I need it in this is going to sound like the typical bully story but that's what happened growing up I got bullied in school due to disability and a bunch of other things but coming home knowing I could have this and play these wonderful games with all these wonderful beautiful creatures and I just wish that I could be when I was a child myself just made me really happy and as I got older I have made a lot of really good friends that have left and I had made a lot of good friends that are still with me today just because of those games actually one of my closest friends I met in the library I saw him playing an anime related video game called bleach and I don't know what provoked me just to walk up to him and just keep ignoring him but he looked like he needed a friend so I had walked up to him and I said and I kept bothering him saying can I play can I play what's Your Name just stuff like that and I had taken his PSP from him and walked to the back of the library and then he actually spoke to me and said why are you ignoring me for can't you see I don't want to talk to you but by him as he saying that I spoke the conversation and we still have conversating and from that day on we have been the best of friends this closer than you could possibly imagine and I'll bond has gotten even stronger over the years not to say this is the only friend that I've gotten through video games and Anime always say his there's many more and I'm grateful for all of them and truthfully I think if it wasn't for video games I would not have these friends that I have today and that is actually why I wanted to do this YouTube channel to experience many more Amazing Games with the world as well as hopefully show someone also there in the world that there is no reason to give up just keep trying and you'll get friends and hopefully my videos will show them and help them the same way that video games and help me I know most the time it seems like people to get its for money but that's not why I'm here I'm just here to experience the world of you the world of YouTube and gaming with you so please join me

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forum David :) you could make your introduction a little easier on the eyes by separating it into paragraphs. Anyway, sad to hear you got bullied at school, I did too, its not nice and they don't realise the consequence until its too late. I also started playing games at an early time, I think my first game was actually lemmings of all things, I wasn't in a high income household and it was on a floppy disk :). I did have a few friends from games but not many, I spent most of the last year at school with a lunch table group that let me join them at the end of the last year before the summer break and I felt much better as I actually had friends that did stuff with me for once, most left me be out of school :(.

Anyway, you asked if I could give you my opinion on your channel so here it is. just at a glance I felt the banner was a little paint like and some stuff was a bit pixelated in places along with some bad stretching and cropping. I also felt you could get an actual logo too. Your thumbnails aren't bad but once again have stretching and cropping issues. Your content is good though, with a clear voice and good visual quality. Also check out my quick guide here to fix the social link icons on your channel as 2 of them are broken at the moment.​