Community Why I do YouTube

Anthony Henao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Miami,FL
YouTube
Spideyahgamer
Hello everyone and anyone reading this my name is Anthony Ryan Henao I started of my first YouTube channel back in 2010, I didn't a don't have lots of subscribers about 8 on that one, started off as a joke being a kid, not knowing what I was doing just knew it was fun to do things, anyway about a year or less ago I started this YouTube channel hoping to start brand new, and get more serious with YouTube and have fun, play video games with friends, family, collab with other Youtubers and have phone while still being professional about it. A few months ago my mother got diagnosed with Cancer in her pelvic area and she had to go through surgery and undergo heavy medication. Then had to go through Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy making her very weak and dizzy and Nauseous. Have to need help walking and standing. She raised me and my two older sisters alone so I wanted to help her now all I can do is YouTube and work to try to help her out since she need at least 2 years to recuperate completely with what she went through. But YouTube has helped me understand anything is possible if you put your mind into it and your heart and soul. I just love YouTube and how it has helped many people become successful, thank you for reading my story.

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother and I hope she'll recover very soon. :(
Great story and a great inspiration.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone and anyone reading this my name is Anthony Ryan Henao I started of my first YouTube channel back in 2010, I didn't a don't have lots of subscribers about 8 on that one, started off as a joke being a kid, not knowing what I was doing just knew it was fun to do things, anyway about a year or less ago I started this YouTube channel hoping to start brand new, and get more serious with YouTube and have fun, play video games with friends, family, collab with other Youtubers and have phone while still being professional about it. A few months ago my mother got diagnosed with Cancer in her pelvic area and she had to go through surgery and undergo heavy medication. Then had to go through Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy making her very weak and dizzy and Nauseous. Have to need help walking and standing. She raised me and my two older sisters alone so I wanted to help her now all I can do is YouTube and work to try to help her out since she need at least 2 years to recuperate completely with what she went through. But YouTube has helped me understand anything is possible if you put your mind into it and your heart and soul. I just love YouTube and how it has helped many people become successful, thank you for reading my story.

Welcome to the Family Anthony, Sorry to hear of you mother and hope she get well soon