Gaming Why hello, I am kaczmo nice to meet you all!

Kaczmo

Rising User
May 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey boys & girls, my name is Morgan Kacz, my YouTube name is Kaczmo, I am new to YouTube and would love some pointers/tips, feel free to comment, *remember* get hate comments? think of them helping you improve!, don't let them get to you, use them as a motivation.
I am from Adelaide, Australia.
I am currently 15 years old turning 16 on the 30th of august.
How did I find freedom? well I've been watching some YouTubers that are partnered with freedom!.
What made me join the forums is that I love to have a great talk with people!
My hobbies are being a Professional Soccer (Football) Player/Becoming a famous YouTuber
My favourite food will has to be pizza
I started up a YouTube channel because I just love to entertain people, if they have a bad day, they would watch me and will make their day better!
My biggest dream is to become a Big YouTuber!
My channel is mainly gaming!.
My uploads schedule is on saturday/friday.
Yes I have no videos uploaded on my channel currently? Yes that's because I am trying to fix OBS (When I record it, my game doesn't lag, but once I record, it lags and half way through the video it stops) so I can get the best clips/footage for you guys to enjoy!

xScarlife Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
xscarlife
Hello there Kaczmo and welcome to the Freedom Family! If you own an Nvidia GPU that supports Shadowplay, you can record your games at high quality with no lagg, at least it isn't for me... You can also use a Capture Card, Dxtory or indeed OBS, I use that as well sometimes to record. But anyways, I have seen you don't have a subscribe button set up yet, if you are not aware on how to do this, check out this clean post on how to set it up: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/ Have a nice day, if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the chat or make a forum post. (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey boys & girls, my name is Morgan Kacz, my YouTube name is Kaczmo, I am new to YouTube and would love some pointers/tips, feel free to comment, *remember* get hate comments? think of them helping you improve!, don't let them get to you, use them as a motivation.
How did I find freedom? well I've been watching some YouTubers that are partnered with freedom!.
My hobbies are being a Professional Soccer (Football) Player/Becoming a famous YouTuber
I started up a YouTube channel because I just love to entertain people, if they have a bad day, they would watch me and will make their day better!
Yes I have no videos uploaded on my channel currently? Yes that's because I am trying to fix OBS (When I record it, my game doesn't lag, but once I record, it lags and half way through the video it stops) so I can get the best clips/footage for you guys to enjoy!

Welcome to the family Kaczmo, That true there alot of bad guys like to bring you down and what types of games do you play?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community Morgan ;)

Kaczmo

Rising User
May 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Kaczmo, That true there alot of bad guys like to bring you down and what types of games do you play?
Thanks man!, Yeah there are a lot of people that don't care about other peoples feelings, I play any type of games!, for example, I play Counter Strike - Global Offensive, Far Cry 3, Garrys Mod!, what about your self kind sir?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks man!, Yeah there are a lot of people that don't care about other peoples feelings, I play any type of games!, for example, I play Counter Strike - Global Offensive, Far Cry 3, Garrys Mod!, what about your self kind sir?

I with you any types of games beside scary games or just jump scare but I do play Assassin Creed, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Raceing, andriods etc some many title I can list.

Kaczmo

Rising User
May 21, 2016
YouTube
I with you any types of games beside scary games or just jump scare but I do play Assassin Creed, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Raceing, andriods etc some many title I can list.
Yeah ahaha, 50% I like scary games the other 50% not so much, but Yeah I can title a lot of games too!