Why does it take so long time to get registered on freedom

cs designs

New User
Jan 1, 2017
Now I have waited a month and my channel has still not got verified on freedom.
Do you guys know why
-cs designs

C

Cyramex

its because they have a new system where they ACTUALLY review your channels rather than just accepting everybody. I was number 161000+ in the queue before they just changed it to say 1000+ so don't expect to be accepted soon unless you contact support.

Support also takes like two days to respond so the whole system is kinda trash.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Now I have waited a month and my channel has still not got verified on freedom.
Do you guys know why
-cs designs
Sorry that you are having trouble partnering with Freedom. Normally the review process takes a few days (normally between 2-3) but as we have had the Christmas and New Year celebrations recently this may have contributed to some of the time delay. Further to this the new partnership process is being optimised and has seen some channels - who applied before this change being held in the process queue for longer than expected. One thing I would definitely advise doing ASAP is contacting the support team via www.support.tm if you haven't already done it - please be sure to include a screenshot of your YouTube status and feature pages as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard to help them ID you as fast as possible.

Before you do that you may also want to check your Freedom dashboard, as under the new system, once a partners channel has been review they should have a blue tick box displayed on their Freedom dashboard which you will need to click on to talk with a live Freedom representative to complete your application. Hope this helps