Why do you watch Gaming Videos

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
I personally don't care if the player is good at the game or not, I care more for the editing and the commentary of the video. If those aren't up to par, I don't enjoy it as much as I would.

Even though I record real life mostly now, I formerly recorded gaming all of the time.

Reactions: MissDerps

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Depends on your question, for the streamers, or Hearthstone? I love Hearthstone since games are rarely the same for me. I can stay engaged for playing the same game for a long time. I have almost all the cards in the game, so making videos is easier ;p
Oh I see, but I mean the streamers :p

Haha. I actually don't watch gaming videos very often. Making them will be fun, but I prefer watching vlogs and hiking videos with lots of cool edits and montages and drone footage. That's why I also have a vlogging channel.

When I watch gaming videos, I want them to be entertaining and fun.

Gaming videos are taking youtube by storm, i just want to know why you think people watch them.
I watch it for the commentary :D
at least with some Youtubers xD some like say..... Pewdiepie, not so much LOL....
A couple of my friends make some really funny videos that wouldn't even need to have gameplay attatched to them to be hilarious xD but it works well together ~