Why Do You Do Youtube?

Vic Leonard Ventosa

May 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TrueLeoVeo
Well, I do youtube because it is fun and I enjoy making (Recording, ediitng ) Them. Also, Instead of playing alone, why not share my gameplay too? I might actually entertain people as welll. Thats my reason why I started doing youtube videos. What about you? Let me know

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well, I do youtube because it is fun and I enjoy making (Recording, ediitng ) Them. Also, Instead of playing alone, why not share my gameplay too? I might actually entertain people as welll. Thats my reason why I started doing youtube videos. What about you? Let me know

I love to show my work to people! Hopefuly my content can entertain as well but I love getting opinions on my work and learn how to improve!

Reactions: Vic Leonard Ventosa

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I do it because I felt like I couldn't really be myself with my friends, at school, at work, even with my family sometimes. I feel like I can talk about whatever I want in my YouTube videos, and I really enjoy that. I also really feel like it's something that is my own, I don't have to share it with anyone if I don't want to. It's a unique hobby that I enjoy.

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
I do YouTube because I like to amuse people, and it always helps me to vent anger towards certain types of channels. I might consider video editing or participate in films when I'm older, considering I enjoy making and editing videos, striving to improve my editing tenfold each episode.

Reactions: Vic Leonard Ventosa

Vic Leonard Ventosa

May 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TrueLeoVeo
I do YouTube because I like to amuse people, and it always helps me to vent anger towards certain types of channels. I might consider video editing or participate in films when I'm older, considering I enjoy making and editing videos, striving to improve my editing tenfold each episode.
Thats very nice :D Keep it up dude :D I hope you'll reach your goals

Vic Leonard Ventosa

May 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TrueLeoVeo
I do it because I felt like I couldn't really be myself with my friends, at school, at work, even with my family sometimes. I feel like I can talk about whatever I want in my YouTube videos, and I really enjoy that. I also really feel like it's something that is my own, I don't have to share it with anyone if I don't want to. It's a unique hobby that I enjoy.
yes I agree with you :D on youtube we have freedom :D Keep it up!

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

I started youtube because I wanted a reason to make videos, I enjoy making them but never really had any motivation to actually create anything.

It has since become a weird addiction where I feel like I have failed if I don't put up at least a video a week.

SauterPlays

Well-Known User
Mar 26, 2016
England
YouTube
SauterScoots
my brother used to have 15k subs back when youtube was easier to be big at, then he quit cause of university so i decided to make a channel then start uploading so now im at 332 subs but i did lost one yesterday:(