Why do people bother subbing if they don't watch my videos anyway?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
@C4RP3T & @1SB2Gamer I'm all for lengthly and in depth discussion on the forums but you guys are starting to go off topic. If you do want to have a discussion you can start a private conversation with each other, but remember the forums isn't a place to argue we are here to help each other out. Constructive criticism can be useful but at a certain point it can seem more like insulting. You guys both have great channels, trying to grow a gaming channel is never going to be easy.

I have to admit that I don't watch all the channels I'm subscribed to probably not even 1/10 of the videos on my subscription feed. Usually I just don't have time but I keep them there as they are channels that I'm interested in, when I do get time I might go back and watch. Don't feel that your content is bad if the majority of subscribers don't watch, even multi million subbed channels usually only get 1/100 views from their subscribers.

Last edited:

C4RP3T

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
@C4RP3T & @1SB2Gamer I'm all for lengthly and in depth discussion on the forums but you guys are starting to go off topic. If you do want to have a discussion you can start a private conversation with each other, but remember the forums isn't a place to argue we are here to help each other out. Constructive criticism can be useful but at a certain point it can seem more like insulting. You guys both have great channels, trying to grow a gaming channel is never going to be easy.

I have to admit that I don't watch all the channels I'm subscribed to probably not even 1/10 of the videos on my subscription feed. Usually I just don't have time but I keep them there as they are channels that I'm interested in, when I do get time I might go back and watch. Don't feel that your content is bad if the majority of subscribers don't watch, even multi million subbed channels usually only get 1/100 views from their subscribers.[DOUBLEPOST=1449493189,1449493131][/DOUBLEPOST]@C4RP3T & @1SB2Gamer I'm all for lengthly and in depth discussion on the forums but you guys are starting to go off topic. If you do want to have a discussion you can start a private conversation with each other, but remember the forums isn't a place to argue we are here to help each other out. Constructive criticism can be useful but at a certain point it can seem more like insulting. You guys both have great channels, trying to grow a gaming channel is never going to be easy.

I have to admit that I don't watch all the channels I'm subscribed to probably not even 1/10 of the videos on my subscription feed. Usually I just don't have time but I keep them there as they are channels that I'm interested in, when I do get time I might go back and watch. Don't feel that your content is bad if the majority of subscribers don't watch, even multi million subbed channels usually only get 1/100 views from their subscribers.

You're totally right, I'm sorry. Just trying to get my point accross but I think it might have seemed more like a discussion than trying to give some tips (though that was not my intent). I will end this conversation.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

Yep .. sorry, you are right. However ... I don't understand how you can say the forum isn't a place to argue. How do you decide what is helpful and what isn't if you don't debate about it? Debate is healthy and is good if you ask me. It shows two sides and most certainly can be seen as helpful. Also .. as far as I am aware neither of us insulted each other. Although maybe his last comment about my channel might be considered insulting but it isn't really because I know my channel better than he does. I have already gone through it once before lol.

Anyway ... sorry about going off topic.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yep .. sorry, you are right. However ... I don't understand how you can say the forum isn't a place to argue. How do you decide what is helpful and what isn't if you don't debate about it? Debate is healthy and is good if you ask me. It shows two sides and most certainly can be seen as helpful. Also .. as far as I am aware neither of us insulted each other. Although maybe his last comment about my channel might be considered insulting but it isn't really because I know my channel better than he does. I have already gone through it once before lol.

Anyway ... sorry about going off topic.

It was more that you guys were going off topic and starting up your own conversation :p