Why do people bother subbing if they don't watch my videos anyway?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I just don't understand it. I have 132 subs, but I always end up with about 2 views on my videos. Does anybody know if there is even a reason that people even subscribe if they don't bother to watch your videos?

I don't know if I should just give up YouTube. Or maybe I should start a new channel from scratch. I might have a better chance of getting more subscribers who actually watch my videos.

The last thing I want is to be told I should try making better videos. Because I am literally doing the best I possibly can. I have no ideas on how to improve.

Reactions: Nuke

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
We all suffer from this and unless you want an answer from every specific individual subbed to you, you wont be satisfied with one answer. And that answer is, not everyone is as dedicated to youtube as a content creator hungry for recognition.

We must take into consideration each individuals lifestyles which are assumptions, because we do not know these people. Not everyone can view the videos the moment they're posted. And sometimes those that subbed aren't casual youtubers. And if you're like me i was supported a while by friends coworkers and family and it was a sympathy sub not so much a, "i like your content" sub

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Sometimes people just subscribe to subscribe, some people are just weird and some probably forget about your channel. If you have a lot of people that are subscribed but not watching your videos it's most likely because of something you are doing (Bad content, bad quality, bad graphics / thumbnails, and much more)

Reactions: Kovuix

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I actually asked the same thing yesterday and got the answer thst mostly people sub for certain content. That they sub doesn't mean they are going to wacht all your video's but only specific ones. Some peoplw sub just to follow you and some just sub for no reason.

Some of my video's score 500 or even 1500+ vieuws while others nearly get 20. But it is not a reason to quit. Growth comes with dedication and time. As long as you enjoy making content then keep it up mate ;)

Reactions: MisterUltimate

Kovuix

Kovu Productions
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
Sometimes people just subscribe to subscribe, some people are just weird and some probably forget about your channel. If you have a lot of people that are subscribed but not watching your videos it's most likely because of something you are doing (Bad content, bad quality, bad graphics / thumbnails, and much more)

I do highly agree with you. If your subs don't watch your videos nor do people that arnt subs, it really does just boil down to your content.

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
I also was on hiatus for like 3 months after my second child was born, and whats called, subscriber burn. My subs that forgot about me may have simply over looked my content, and when not clicking on new videos, youtube automatically assumes you don't want to be updated every time your subscription posts videos So that could be another reason. Now that i'm back my sub view percentage wen from 1.8% to 7.8% which may seem minuscule to most, but I'm ecstatic that my subs are starting to watch my content again. And hope the rest follow suit.

Just something else to take into consideration.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I sub to many channels that I don't watch frequently. I think it's pretty normal. I sub to them because I like them and find them entertaining. That doesn't mean I would want to watch every single video they release though.

MisterUltimate

Freedom! Member
Speaking only for myself, I have a wide variety of channels that I sub. So when someone uploads a video, I don't rush to watch it. I usually binge watch certain types of content when the stars align and I have the time and am in the mood to watch. It's not unusual for me to skip a channel for a week or two, then watch ten 15 minute episodes in one sitting.

Reactions: Nuke and Kovuix

CowWarrior

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
Canada
www.youtube.com
I started to learn that people sub for various reasons.

1/ Specific type of video
2/ Specific person or talent
3/ Specific information

If you have videos that are consistent of what people want on daily basis. You are good.

But for majority of channels including myself, I noticed that there isn't a central focus to what we putted up. So it feels like we are doing a lot and not getting anywhere, that's because we aren't really aiming at anything.

I don't focus on subs anymore, but more so on views. Let the audience pick you.

Reactions: Kovuix and Nuke

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
This is actually really normal for you to not get as many views on a video as you have subscribers. Alot of the time its because people don't really want to watch every single video you put out. Even the people I'm subbed to if they make a video that doesn't look interesting to me I don't watch it. It doesn't mean that I should unsub because I don't like ALL of their videos. If you like doing youtube then keep doing it, but don't feel obligated to if your not liking it anymore

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Speaking only for myself, I have a wide variety of channels that I sub. So when someone uploads a video, I don't rush to watch it. I usually binge watch certain types of content when the stars align and I have the time and am in the mood to watch. It's not unusual for me to skip a channel for a week or two, then watch ten 15 minute episodes in one sitting.
I am the same way, I just sit back, relax, and binge watch my friends videos, I'm not a fan of supporting bigger YouTubers anyways :D
I started to learn that people sub for various reasons.

1/ Specific type of video
2/ Specific person or talent
3/ Specific information

If you have videos that are consistent of what people want on daily basis. You are good.

But for majority of channels including myself, I noticed that there isn't a central focus to what we putted up. So it feels like we are doing a lot and not getting anywhere, that's because we aren't really aiming at anything.

I don't focus on subs anymore, but more so on views. Let the audience pick you.

I agree, there's diverse audiences, that's why I try to upload a wide variety of content.

Reactions: MisterUltimate

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I know the pain and its even wore to sometimes see a video do amazingly well and then another video of the same game doesnt even get half the views.[DOUBLEPOST=1449136674][/DOUBLEPOST]also youtube doesnt always show that you have new content ( I have seen this happen to me that I went over to a channel to see if it was still active and it had loads of new content, I was kinda annoyed that youtube never told me).

Last edited:

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I know the pain and its even wore to sometimes see a video do amazingly well and then another video of the same game doesnt even get half the views.[DOUBLEPOST=1449136674][/DOUBLEPOST]also youtube doesnt always show that you have new content ( I have seen this happen to me that I went over to a channel to see if it was still active and it had loads of new content, I was kinda annoyed that youtube never told me).
That never happened to me every time I check my subscriptions.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
I just don't understand it. I have 132 subs, but I always end up with about 2 views on my videos. Does anybody know if there is even a reason that people even subscribe if they don't bother to watch your videos?

I don't know if I should just give up YouTube. Or maybe I should start a new channel from scratch. I might have a better chance of getting more subscribers who actually watch my videos.

The last thing I want is to be told I should try making better videos. Because I am literally doing the best I possibly can. I have no ideas on how to improve.
Just chill, people have things to do and probably thats the reason, dont give up, whene everything seems bad or seems to be not so fair, there is the time you should be more stronger. Dont give up

C4RP3T

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well I think it's (no offense) because you're a Let's Play channel. If you do some research you'll find out that different type of channels get different amount of views. Let's play channel get less views per video than funny moment channels. Music channel get different amount than indie movie channels, etc etc.

Take a good look at various let's play channels and channels that upload multiple video's daily. A good example is the youtube channel "AdumPlaze" He does daily let's plays. But also has some edited series. There is a HUGE difference in views between those type of let's plays. The edited ones get as much views in one video as 20 of of his other let's plays added together.

What I mean to say is that you need to find out how to make your video's succesful.

(Well) edited video's almos always get more views than unedited videos. Also there are like 4625196327649217596 Let's players on youtube. The chances of anyone watching your content over the one of the more succesfull youtubers is rather small.

I for instance do funny moments video's. I have 90 subs and get an average of 120 views per video. That's because I edit my videos. But that also means that I can't upload as fast as a Let's Player because I need time to edit my videos. It's quite complicated but it kind of all boils down to a few things. Be creative, be unique, be recognizable, be realistic, be reasonable. Think to yourself: (and be honest with yourself) Are my video's good? Am I unique? Is there someone out here on youtube that does the same kind of stuff but better? What can I do to improve?

Look at your old videos. Have you grown since you uploaded those videos? Has you quality grown? Do you captivate people more? Do you get more views?

Just be honest and not too proud. Do not be too content with what you create

Also look at your competitors. We here in the Freedom! family are indeed all youtubers and family but we're also competitors. Learn from them. Learn from small and big channels. Go the Super best friends channel or AdumPlaze or maybe even ChilledChaos (he uploads multiple videos per day and does various kind of video's) Look at pewdiepie (he uploads every day and it's ALL edited) Being a Let's play youtuber is both hard and easy. You don't have to do a lot to create a video but it's so much harder to get out there. A lot of let's players only have one good let's play and are forgotten for eternity except for that one let's play that everyone watches.

When I watch my older video's I sometimes just cringe. It's so freaking bad. I couldn't believe what I was doing.
I had to be stern with myself. Sure my friends liked my video's but they we're my friends. Friends and family do no always give good feedback. But never disregard their feedback.

I hope this helped a bit. If you got more question i'll be glad to answer them

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well I think it's (no offense) because you're a Let's Play channel. If you do some research you'll find out that different type of channels get different amount of views. Let's play channel get less views per video than funny moment channels. Music channel get different amount than indie movie channels, etc etc.

Take a good look at various let's play channels and channels that upload multiple video's daily. A good example is the youtube channel "AdumPlaze" He does daily let's plays. But also has some edited series. There is a HUGE difference in views between those type of let's plays. The edited ones get as much views in one video as 20 of of his other let's plays added together.

What I mean to say is that you need to find out how to make your video's succesful.

(Well) edited video's almos always get more views than unedited videos. Also there are like 4625196327649217596 Let's players on youtube. The chances of anyone watching your content over the one of the more succesfull youtubers is rather small.

Nothing wrong with a smaller audience. I suggest people just do what they find fun and not worry about the views.

I for instance do funny moments video's. I have 90 subs and get an average of 120 views per video. That's because I edit my videos. But that also means that I can't upload as fast as a Let's Player because I need time to edit my videos. It's quite complicated but it kind of all boils down to a few things. Be creative, be unique, be recognizable, be realistic, be reasonable. Think to yourself: (and be honest with yourself) Are my video's good? Am I unique? Is there someone out here on youtube that does the same kind of stuff but better? What can I do to improve?

It doesn't take that much time to edit videos actually. Assuming you are at least somewhat decent at it. Should only take you a couple hours max. Also, the reason you get more views isn't because you edit your videos, it's because of the kind of videos it is. The editing only plays a small part in that.

"Are my videos good?" isn't that great of a question to ask yourself, because other people are the ones watching it. It's also hard to be able to tell because the enjoyable part of the videos does not exist for you, since you made it. There are no surprises, and you already know what happens. The only time that question is good to ask is when you are talking specifically about quality.

"Am I unique?" is honestly not required. I know it's what a lot of people like to say, but if that was really the case than you also are not unique. There are 100s of thousands of channels who do what you do. In fact, most gaming channels are not unique regardless of what you try to do.

"Is there someone out here on youtube that does the same kind of stuff but better?" There will always be someone better.

"What can I do to improve?" This is a good question, much better than the previous. Everyone should always be looking to improve.

C4RP3T

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Nothing wrong with a smaller audience. I suggest people just do what they find fun and not worry about the views.
Not saying anything is wrong with a small audience

It doesn't take that much time to edit videos actually. Assuming you are at least somewhat decent at it. Should only take you a couple hours max. Also, the reason you get more views isn't because you edit your videos, it's because of the kind of videos it is. The editing only plays a small part in that.
Depends on the editing. And yes people DO care if it's edited. If a viewers can see if a video has been edited then they know for a fact that the youtuber put some effort in to his video's. A lot of your viewers don't know how much time goes in to editen (whether it's short or long) Also the editing has to make sense. I've seen enough people edit stuff in to their video's and it just became a strange mush that made zero sence.

"Are my videos good?" isn't that great of a question to ask yourself, because other people are the ones watching it. It's also hard to be able to tell because the enjoyable part of the videos does not exist for you, since you made it. There are no surprises, and you already know what happens. The only time that question is good to ask is when you are talking specifically about quality.
To be honest it's a question you HAVE to ask yourself. CONSTANTLY. You NEED to self reflect. Feedback is great. But if you do not reflect on your own video's then you will not improve significantly. Be stern and NEVER content with what you make. Sure you can be happy with something but you have to strive to make it better and you can make it better if you keep asking yourself questions.

Also the fact that you know something is about to happen makes it easyer for you to judge wether or not the video makes it clear WHY it happens. Does the audience understand what or why it is happening?

Also i'm not saying self reflection is better than feedback from the audience (Because it's not) But alot of times you don't even get feedback from the audience. let alone a comment (especially let's players) Most of my comments are how nice of a video I make and what the funny things are. Not what I did wrong. A lot of my improvements are from self reflection.

Self reflection is vital. For instance. If you created a video then do not immediately upload it. Go to bed and the next day watch your video. You'll see stuff you missed, did wrong, don't understand, Pacing errors, etc etc

"Am I unique?" is honestly not required. I know it's what a lot of people like to say, but if that was really the case than you also are not unique. There are 100s of thousands of channels who do what you do. In fact, most gaming channels are not unique regardless of what you try to do.
Uniqueness is also VERY importand. Being unique makes you stand out from the crowd and helps you grow faster. The more unique you are the less competition you have. This is a basic how to youtube lesson. You don't have to believe me but every youtuber will tell you that you have to try to be unique. Freedom! will tell you this too.

It's true that there are a lot of gaming channels and it's very hard to be unique. That's why Let's players have a lot of difficulty to get views. Because it's all the same. But if you put just a little bit of editing in your video then you have already left 587126589376 let's players behind you. Just something simple as a bit of info popping up on the side of the screen makes you more unique. You just have to find something. You can also use different things other youtubers do and mix them together. Like me for instance. I edit my video like Mr Sark, Have the translation like birgpall, Color coded text like Criken2 and create my own thematic video intro's.

"Is there someone out here on youtube that does the same kind of stuff but better?" There will always be someone better.
Nope, Sure the saying "There is always a bigger fish" is kind of true. But there is there is always a "biggest fish" Pewdiepie is the biggest fish of all of youtube. Vanoss is the biggest fish for funny moments, Corridor Digitall is the biggest fish for CGI movies, etc etc.
Sure those youtubers are BIG, Immense, huge. But also Unique. (back to the unique thing) The more unque you are the faster you are the biggest fish.

"What can I do to improve?" This is a good question, much better than the previous. Everyone should always be looking to improve.

Indeed!

Last edited:

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Depends on the editing. And yes people DO care if it's edited. If a viewers can see if a video has been edited then they know for a fact that the youtuber put some effort in to his video's. A lot of your viewers don't know how much time goes in to editen (whether it's short or long) Also the editing has to make sense. I've seen enough people edit stuff in to their video's and it just became a strange mush that made zero sence.

I didn't say people don't care. I said that the view difference isn't mainly because of that. It isn't so much the editing part, it's more along the lines of length of the video, and the type of video. Obviously more people are going to want to watch a collab of funny moments compared to a 20 -30 minute Let's Play. Even if it's poorly edited, that will still be the case. Though you may get a more dislikes lol.

To be honest it's a question you HAVE to ask yourself. CONSTANTLY. You NEED to self reflect. Feedback is great. But if you do not reflect on your own video's then you will not improve significantly. Be stern and NEVER content with what you make. Sure you can be happy with something but you have to strive to make it better and you can make it better if you keep asking yourself questions.

Also the fact that you know something is about to happen makes it easyer for you to judge wether or not the video makes it clear WHY it happens. Does the audience understand what or why it is happening?

Also i'm not saying self reflection is better than feedback from the audience (Because it's not) But alot of times you don't even get feedback from the audience. let alone a comment (especially let's players) Most of my comments are how nice of a video I make and what the funny things are. Not what I did wrong. A lot of my improvements are from self reflection.

Self reflection is vital. For instance. If you created a video then do not immediately upload it. Go to bed and the next day watch your video. You'll see stuff you missed, did wrong, don't understand, Pacing errors, etc etc

See that to me is just looking to improve. Not whether or not your videos are good. Good is subjective.
But going back and asking yourself if it's fun to watch makes no sense. You will not get the same experience as the viewer so you can't even answer that question accurately. Other than that, I agree with the above.

Uniqueness is also VERY importand. Being unique makes you stand out from the crowd and helps you grow faster. The more unique you are the less competition you have. This is a basic how to youtube lesson. You don't have to believe me but every youtuber will tell you that you have to try to be unique. Freedom! will tell you this too.

It's true that there are a lot of gaming channels and it's very hard to be unique. That's why Let's players have a lot of difficulty to get views. Because it's all the same. But if you put just a little bit of editing in your video then you have already left 587126589376 let's players behind you. Just something simple as a bit of info popping up on the side of the screen makes you more unique. You just have to find something. You can also use different things other youtubers do and mix them together. Like me for instance. I edit my video like Mr Sark, Have the translation like birgpall, Color coded text like Criken2 and create my own thematic video intro's.

Editing .. isn't unique. Many let's players edit their videos.
Let's define the definition of unique here. "being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else."

As you can see, it's not important. Being unique is great if you can do it, but hell no is it required. Screw everyone else who says being unique is something that needs to be done on youtube, because it really doesn't. There are plenty of people who grow huge without being unique. There is proof of that everywhere on youtube. It's just wishy wash bull crap you are fed because being unique is the best way to grow big on youtube, but it isn't a requirement and it isn't something easy to achieve. Most youtubers don't ever achieve the label of being "Unique."

Nope, Sure the saying "There is always a bigger fish" is kind of true. But there is there is always a "biggest fish" Pewdiepie is the biggest fish of all of youtube. Vanoss is the biggest fish for funny moments, Corridor Digitall is the biggest fish for CGI movies, etc etc.
Sure those youtubers are BIG, Immense, huge. But also Unique. (back to the unique thing) The more unque you are the faster you are the biggest fish.

You are speaking about something you are likely never going to achieve. I am speaking about in our range. It's extremely rare that you will become so good that there actually isn't anyone better.

It's also just a saying. Of course there will always be someone who is actually at the top, that isn't the point of the saying.

Also .. not all big youtubers are unique. Not all popular videos are unique. Again, being unique isn't nearly as important as you think. You can even do terribly for being unique.

Remember, you have an audience, and they are the ones who decide what they want to watch. If you look at the statistics ... being unique should be the least of your concern. As I said, even you are not unique and the reason why is because people typically don't want unqiue.

Just to give you an example. I started my channel about 2 months ago. I am in now way what I would consider unique. Yet I have gained 31 subs already, and have more monthly views than you do. I do Let's Play videos, and mod review videos. Nothing unique about it.

Last edited:

C4RP3T

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2014
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I didn't say people don't care. I said that the view difference isn't mainly because of that. It isn't so much the editing part, it's more along the lines of length of the video, and the type of video. Obviously more people are going to want to watch a collab of funny moments compared to a 20 -30 minute Let's Play. Even if it's poorly edited, that will still be the case. Though you may get a more dislikes lol.
It may not be mainly because of that but you can clearly see everywhere on youtube that a "Edited" video just gets more views. Wether it's worth the time and effort depends on the youtubers ability to captivate an audience with or without editing.

See that to me is just looking to improve. Not whether or not your videos are good. Good is subjective.
But going back and asking yourself if it's fun to watch makes no sense. You will not get the same experience as the viewer so you can't even answer that question accurately. Other than that, I agree with the above.
It's indeed improving yourself. Self reflection is vital. You forget about the video's you made (especially Let's players due to the large amount of content they upload) If you want to improve then also reflect on thing you did. Wether it's recent or 6 months or hell maybe a decade. You learn from your mistakes. But if you do not know if you made those mistakes (Because you don't self reflect) then you wil not improve.
Also you will get the same experience as the viewer. Like I said. You will forget about your past video's as you content increases. When you watch it back you will just be a viewer like your audience is. Sure you might remember a few thing. But that will not always be the case.

Editing .. isn't unique. Many let's players edit their videos.
Let's define the definition of unique here. "being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else."

I did not say editing is unique. I said that if a let's player started editing that he's more unique than 578126598716598135731 other let's players. And that a BIG difference.

As you can see, it's not important. Being unique is great if you can do it, but hell no is it required. Screw everyone else who says being unique is something that needs to be done on youtube, because it really doesn't. There are plenty of people who grow huge without being unique. There is proof of that everywhere on youtube. It's just wishy wash bull crap you are fed because being unique is the best way to grow big on youtube, but it isn't a requirement and it isn't something easy to achieve. Most youtubers don't ever achieve the label of being "Unique."
You mistake yourself with the fact that those big youtubers already started youtubing when youtube was much younger. They did not have the competition we have today. In their time they were unique. Hell it could be that they weren't unique back then but then they still had much less competition. But if they were unque back then than of course they arent unique anymore. Everyone creates their video's like they do. It's only common sense to base the style of video creation on that of a succesful youtuber. Vanoss isn't unique anymore, Smosh isn't, pewdiepie isn't.
But they were back then. The sole reason Pewdiepie became what he is today was because he had unique content. He was the first "scream as loud in the camera while playing horror games and adding crazy subtitle's" youtuber.

Sure it might not be a requirement and none of us will ever be truly unique like the youtubers before us just because there are hundreds of thousands of youtubers. But if you are not unique then why do youtube? It's YOUR youtube channel. Not a copy pasted channel. Like you it should be unique. (but that is my opinion)

You are speaking about something you are likely never going to achieve. I am speaking about in our range. It's extremely rare that you will become so good that there actually isn't anyone better.

If you talk like that than you will also never become the biggest. Maybe that's also not what you're looking for (neither am I) But that also wasn't my point. My point was solely to say that there is also a biggest fish. And in youtube there are places where it's easyer to become the biggest fish. (For let's player it's really hard)
So if someone want to become the biggest fish then they will have to think about where they want to become that fish.

It's also just a saying. Of course there will always be someone who is actually at the top, that isn't the point of the saying.
I never said that that is the point of the saying

You can even do terribly for being unique.

Yup, But being terrible and unique might also be a good way to get views. Like the saying goes: Bad attention is also attention. If someone becomes famous for being terrible at their job then the only thing i'll say is: Congratiolations.

Remember, you have an audience, and they are the ones who decide what they want to watch. If you look at the statistics ... being unique should be the least of your concern. As I said, even you are not unique and the reason why is because people typically don't want unqiue.

Sure if you want to the audience to decide what to watch then sure. You can let them decide.
But it's YOUR channel. YOU decide what to create. Not interested in becoming a big youtuber? Then why even even play what your audience wants?(unles you enjoy doing that ofcourse) Why not play something YOU want?
You should enjoy yourself making your video's. Ofcourse you can add in your audience. It's recommended to do that. To bond with the viewers. But you should NEVER forget who's channel it is. It's YOUR channel. Your channel. You decide.

Just to give you an example. I started my channel about 2 months ago. I am in now way what I would consider unique. Yet I have gained 31 subs already, and have more monthly views than you do. I do Let's Play videos, and mod review videos. Nothing unique about it.

Ok. Now this might sound a bit harsh but I have to tell you some things you might not like.
You are not unique as I said being unque is. You are no diferent than most let's players I find out here on Freedom!. Yes the overlay on your video's is good and you have good quality content and now how to keep talking. But that's not unique. But to come back to the unique part. It's very hard to be unique and it takes time to be unique. My channel isn't unique either. But more unque than a lot of funny monent's channels I find here on youtube and Freedom!.

Also congrats on your 31 subs! But you do not have more monthly views than I do. Have you even read what I said? Please read some things back. I said you should be honest with yourself. The only reason you have more monthly views than I do is because of that "Beyond vanilla mod spotlight" Video wich got you over 400 views. Good on you by the way! But that does not give you more monthly views than me. Oh sure you got a lot of views per week on your early videos but they seem to become less over time. This is not an uncommon problem. The early channel video's get more views (I don't know why) but as time progresses you get less views even though you grow in channel size. I see this everwhere with Freedom partners and upstarting Youtubers.

Don't take this the wrong way. But you also don't have any likes or dislikes on your recent videos. Not even on your 400 views video (except for one comment). Do you upload them somewhere else where you do get the comments and likes?

Last edited: