YouTube Why did you start doing YouTube?

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
Hey there!!

Please share the stories behind why you started your YouTube channel!
Would love to get the inspiration and learn from you

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Edit by Moderator to remove self promotion part of it and to encourage the discussion point regarding why people started their channels.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I started it to become more social, which seems counter intuitive but talking into a microphone and posting oneself online helps a lot with becomming more social and yes it helped me a lot

Reactions: KingFansuri

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there!!

Please share the stories behind why you started your YouTube channel!
Would love to get the inspiration and learn from you

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Edit by Moderator to remove self promotion part of it and to encourage the discussion point regarding why people started their channels.
For me it is for fun and to meet new people. I am but a simple channel but have met many people and found Freedom 4 years ago thanks to doing YouTube leading me to this Forum and such wich is a experience i love every day :)

AmfikRap

New User
Dec 29, 2017
YouTube
To keep myself away from truble with law and stop taking drugs my bro showed mw how to record and now im a father stop drugs working all thw time and when ever i got time trying to promote my chanel etc

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I started YouTube mainly because of my love of video games. I love playing gaming and I'm kind of a completionist so I try to complete 100% of the game that I'm playing. One way that I look at my YouTube channel is an archive of my adventures into the gaming world so I can look back and see how I figured out a problem or how bad I was at the game.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
I started YouTube 4 years and 5 months ago, as a way to expand the content of a blogging community I was part of. I wanted to introduce something that would stand out from all of the posts and blogs, so I started making YouTube videos for it. Then sadly the almost 3 year old community fell apart only a few months after I started my channel. My channel was all that remained active from that community, and it is to this day.