Solved Why did freedom unpartner me on youtube!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
do you have any copyright content on your channel ? have you been very inactive on your channel ?[DOUBLEPOST=1491562057][/DOUBLEPOST]You're still partnered

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
do you have any copyright content on your channel ? have you been very inactive on your channel ?[DOUBLEPOST=1491562057][/DOUBLEPOST]You're still partnered
my last upload was the 28th of march as i needed a brake they cant unlink me for that as everyone takes a brake and if they did it that way then people would over work them self to stay partnered. and no i have no copyright strikes on my channel

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Please don't use socialblade...

OP:
Have you received an email regarding this? Also just so we're sure please double check whether you've been really unpartnered: Check your YouTube features page and tell me what it says about YouTube partnership there. If it doesn't say "Network: Freedom!" there, email [email protected] providing the following:

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Please don't use socialblade...

OP:
Have you received an email regarding this? Also just so we're sure please double check whether you've been really unpartnered: Check your YouTube features page and tell me what it says about YouTube partnership there. If it doesn't say "Network: Freedom!" there, email [email protected] providing the following:
iv done all this already mate, and it says none next to my partnership

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Why did freedom un partner me on youtube i have my freedom badge here but yet it says i am no longer partnered on youtube by freedom why did you guys unpartner me on youtube
I initially read into this thinking it might of been a glitch or something, but as you said its showing that your not partnered on your YouTube dashboard, it might be worth you talking to our support team about this, as we could only speculate at the causes of this, whereas the support team would be able to give you the definitive answer.

If you have no claims or copyright strikes, then this wouldn't be the reason -I can also see this wouldn't of been done due to uploads as you have recent uploads. Maybe this was just an unfortunate error either way I suggest you email support either at www.support.tm or [email protected]

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I initially read into this thinking it might of been a glitch or something, but as you said its showing that your not partnered on your YouTube dashboard, it might be worth you talking to our support team about this, as we could only speculate at the causes of this, whereas the support team would be able to give you the definitive answer.

If you have no claims or copyright strikes, then this wouldn't be the reason -I can also see this wouldn't of been done due to uploads as you have recent uploads. Maybe this was just an unfortunate error either way I suggest you email support either at www.support.tm or [email protected]
i have emailed them and im not getting any reply from them i emailed them on the 7th

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I had seen
You may want to check your email. normally speaking if we unlink someone we send out an email to the email we have on file similar to this one.

@zeke morgan @LW001 I'm not sure if you've seen these yet so take a peek.
I had seen it, but can't really do much else as I don't have the ticket ID number to pass on, neither do I know why they were unlinked. as such thats why I recommended they contact support and outlined it may take 72 hours for them to get a reply :)

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
This is why i was unlinked so now i have to go thou over 400 videos to try find and take out this problem :/

Your channel was recently reviewed, and your content was found with "tags or repeated text in video description" which is a violation of YouTube's policies on spam. proper tags and metadata. We recommend you visit YouTube’s Community Guidelines and policies for Spam, Copyright, and Fair Use for additional reference.

In the event you’ve mastered the policies, Fair Use, and Copyright and the channel has been cleared of infractions , and would still like to be partnered with us, contact us via a Support ticket, and we will re-review your channel.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This is why i was unlinked so now i have to go thou over 400 videos to try find and take out this problem :/

Your channel was recently reviewed, and your content was found with "tags or repeated text in video description" which is a violation of YouTube's policies on spam. proper tags and metadata. We recommend you visit YouTube’s Community Guidelines and policies for Spam, Copyright, and Fair Use for additional reference.

In the event you’ve mastered the policies, Fair Use, and Copyright and the channel has been cleared of infractions , and would still like to be partnered with us, contact us via a Support ticket, and we will re-review your channel.
Thanks for sharing this with us. Apparently it was YouTube filtering through tags again to find videos violating policies again... On the bright side, once you have cleared up all those videos you'll likely get back into Freedom! and more likely to get accepted by other networks in the future too now that the violations are cleared up!

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for sharing this with us. Apparently it was YouTube filtering through tags again to find videos violating policies again... On the bright side, once you have cleared up all those videos you'll likely get back into Freedom! and more likely to get accepted by other networks in the future too now that the violations are cleared up!
yeah but it would of been nice to have a warning to clean it up without losing the partnership the channels are reviewed before allowing into freedom but nothing what said about this :/

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
yeah but it would of been nice to have a warning to clean it up without losing the partnership the channels are reviewed before allowing into freedom but nothing what said about this :/
I'm not saying you did this on purpose but people should really be mindful of what constitutes spam, just even looking up information regarding placing tags in descriptions shows, at least for me that you shouldn't do this. As for the unlinking, I'm sorry you had to go through that, yes it would be nice for Freedom to be afforded the luxury of giving a heads up to its partners, but in a way its lucky your channel wasn't completely terminated by YouTube.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
https://gyazo.com/e11ad7f61d2cfe8aa0fb46ea0ed8918a

I recieved this, and I only post minecraft vids, how does posting minecraft lead me to get copyright strikes
Well this is only outlining that your type of content is similar to channels which are being closed by YouTube. Of course if you think you have been declined in error or would like more information about this you can always contact our support team who would be able to outline things in more detail for you.

Upvote 0

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm not saying you did this on purpose but people should really be mindful of what constitutes spam, just even looking up information regarding placing tags in descriptions shows, at least for me that you shouldn't do this. As for the unlinking, I'm sorry you had to go through that, yes it would be nice for Freedom to be afforded the luxury of giving a heads up to its partners, but in a way its lucky your channel wasn't completely terminated by YouTube.
yeah it is lucky i didn't get deleted by youtube but still a warning to clean it up first would be nice but then i would of been happy to have not let in to freedom from the beginning until this problem was solved due to channels being reviewed first before being partnered, after i was unpartnered and found out why i got unpartnered for videos that are 3 to 4 years old :/ and for double tags anyone can make that mistake and not realise it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.