Why CS Is So Addictive

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I've played CS since the very end of cs source going through like 4 different steam accounts and 5 different computers. I played on my mums old laptop when I was about 5 and since then I've been upgrading and getting different computers. Even though I've changed computers so many times and I've changed steam accounts so many times I still play CS. Of course I play CS GO now but I do sometimes still go back to source to reminisce but that doesn't matter.
I think the reason CS GO is growing quicker than many other games on steam is because it is just so addictive. This isn't the only reason of course. It's getting lots of support from big YouTubers so their fans are going and buying it because they want to play the games that their favorite YouTube stars are playing.
Going back to ,what is in my opinion, the most important factor to CS growing so quickly is how addictive it is. Why is it so addictive? Well I think this is because it has such replay value and it has so many aspects to keep you coming back for more. There is the whole ranking system so obviously you want to rank up and keep getting better and better. We've all seen the pros do AMAZING things and we all want those moments. This is something Call Of Duty and other FPS games lack.
Please tell me why you think CS GO is addictive or if you don't think it's addictive at all. I would love to know what other people think.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well CSGO or CS in general is addictive because I guess if u play this game and if u are very good at this game then u have learnt like everything aiming firing etc...mostly all of it and yea as u said ranking urself up high is also one reason and CSGO is also more popular because of the skins they provide and people use money and a lot of money to buy those skins
There are some other games which are kind of identical to what csgo is ofcourse its not COD but games like insurgency or battlefield because in cs or csgo u can still easily shoot in snipers but in battlefield u have to take note of the wind as well so that's realism I guess

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Well CSGO or CS in general is addictive because I guess if u play this game and if u are very good at this game then u have learnt like everything aiming firing etc...mostly all of it and yea as u said ranking urself up high is also one reason and CSGO is also more popular because of the skins they provide and people use money and a lot of money to buy those skins
There are some other games which are kind of identical to what csgo is ofcourse its not COD but games like insurgency or battlefield because in cs or csgo u can still easily shoot in snipers but in battlefield u have to take note of the wind as well so that's realism I guess
I completely agree with you. The customization also really helps keep people playing. I think the fact that the skill gap and the learning curve players have to deal with is huge so if you are a persistent person then it will pay off. The saying "You only get out what you put in" really is true when it comes to CS.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
I have played CS 1.6 and CZ for long time. I have made 2 videos on my channel about the evolution of weapons and De Dust 2 in Counter Strike Games :