Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Ok, so on the actual freedom site, it says, *We have provided you limited access to our Dashboard while we review your channel(s) application to Freedom! to ensure there is no copyright material or violation of YouTube terms of service or community guidelines.*

It's been a week and a half and it still says this. I have no copyright violations because i make my own music and content, so It can't be this.

A response soon would be very appreciated! This is what it looks like, but you don't really need to know what it says, since it's up there. ^^^
Screenshot 2016-03-21 17.55.17.jpg

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Is your Fan Funding turned off? If not, you might want to turn if off. And because Freedom is having such an overwhelming amount of new members coming constantly it can take a bit of time. And if you are really getting worried about it then create a ticket to be sent out to the support team. They normally answer back within 48 hours.

Upvote 0

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Is your Fan Funding turned off? If not, you might want to turn if off. And because Freedom is having such an overwhelming amount of new members coming constantly it can take a bit of time. And if you are really getting worried about it then create a ticket to be sent out to the support team. They normally answer back within 48 hours.
How do I turn that off? Ill give them another week, and if it's not fixed by them, ill file a ticket

Upvote 0

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Ok, so on the actual freedom site, it says, *We have provided you limited access to our Dashboard while we review your channel(s) application to Freedom! to ensure there is no copyright material or violation of YouTube terms of service or community guidelines.*

It's been a week and a half and it still says this. I have no copyright violations because i make my own music and content, so It can't be this.

A response soon would be very appreciated! This is what it looks like, but you don't really need to know what it says, since it's up there. ^^^
View attachment 14311
Same thing is happening to me don't worry they will get it sorted out. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.