Request Why am I getting dislikes??

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
My videos barely ever get dislikes on my gaming videos but when I uploaded a real life video I got 2 dislikes just in the first 2 days

Real life video:

Average gaming video:

If you like my channel be sure to share with your friends!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
It might be because you did a vlog video and your viewers want gaming. But in the same respect it is your channel, you will get videos disliked don't let it bring you down though everything looks amazing

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My videos barely ever get dislikes on my gaming videos but when I uploaded a real life video I got 2 dislikes just in the first 2 days

Real life video:

Average gaming video:

If you like my channel be sure to share with your friends!
People can dislike your videos for any reason at all. They feel empowered knowing that it phased you at all. Maybe see if people want to see just gaming, or vlogs as well? Let them know what your future holds in store for them ^^

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
It might be because you did a vlog video and your viewers want gaming. But in the same respect it is your channel, you will get videos disliked don't let it bring you down though everything looks amazing
Thank you! :)

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
For health safety I wouldn't recommend trying this type of challenge. It's impossible to swallow Cinnamon without leaving it in your mouth to moister it. It's definitely possible to suffocate on it ;p

I think the dislikes might come from doing such a challenge, or maybe they just didn't like vlogs - maybe a separate Vlog channel in the future?

But as mentioned before, dislikes help your video in the end so try not to look too much into it :)

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
I've stopped caring about dislikes since one of my former friends started throwing his hate at my videos and spammed nearly my entire channel with dislikes. He's still spamming it to this day, but I've stopped caring at this point.

Some others would leave dislikes because the title may have been misleading or the title is a common title used by trolls to come up with a way to throw their hate comments at the video. This is from personal experience with two of my videos: a PlayCanvas video for the comments and a Garry's Mod Tower video, which I thought was because of a misleading title. I've had to hide ratings on those videos for reasons I cannot disclose (maybe you can guess?)