Who's excited for Captain America:civil war?

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
Hey all

Civil war is coming out soon,as a big comic book fan I am really looking forward to this movie,especially after the disappointment I felt after batman v superman. Personally I'm most excited for seeing black panther and spider-man joining the marvel cinematic universe.

What's everyone's thoughts on the movie?

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
I'm super excited ! :D The trailer though..gave away a lot of the excitement :/

Which team are you on? Team Iron Man or Cap?

Disappointed after BvS? Why? It was an awesome movie wasn't it?

I think they've kept the best bits hidden,we only saw a few seconds of spider-man,I think they were smart enough to hide the bigger stuff. Personally I'm team cap,after the winter soldier and avengers 2 he's become one of my favourite characters in the movies.
I was very disappointed by bvs,I could talk for ages about what I don't like about it but basically I didn't feel like it portrayed the characters well and the story was a mess.

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Just went to a screening and did my non spoiler review earlier today and have to say I was EXTREMELY happy with the movie as it really delivered everything it promised and THEN some! can see it being placed very highly on my Top 10 for this year (would have been my Number 1 if Deadpool hadn't have come out this year) and I have to say Tom Holland is probably the best on screen Spider-Man I've ever seen, will be nice to see it for a second time in a couple of days without having to make notes all the while trying to watch it

TheGingerQueen

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
I can't wait for Civil War! I want to see it with my friends - who want to go in cosplay, despite my near brokeness - even though I doubt my mom will let me.

Team Cap all the way!

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
Just went to a screening and did my non spoiler review earlier today and have to say I was EXTREMELY happy with the movie as it really delivered everything it promised and THEN some! can see it being placed very highly on my Top 10 for this year (would have been my Number 1 if Deadpool hadn't have come out this year) and I have to say Tom Holland is probably the best on screen Spider-Man I've ever seen, will be nice to see it for a second time in a couple of days without having to make notes all the while trying to watch it
I agree,Saw it myself last night and loved it,a few small gripes here and there but it's amazing it all works given how much stuff is in the movie,definitely looking forward to infinity war now (y) (Y)

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
I can't wait for Civil War! I want to see it with my friends - who want to go in cosplay, despite my near brokeness - even though I doubt my mom will let me.

Team Cap all the way!
Now that's dedication haha,it's very good though,so cosplay or not,I'd definitely recommend getting out to see it :)

VingtHundred

Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
VingtHundred
Hey all

Civil war is coming out soon,as a big comic book fan I am really looking forward to this movie,especially after the disappointment I felt after batman v superman. Personally I'm most excited for seeing black panther and spider-man joining the marvel cinematic universe.

What's everyone's thoughts on the movie?
did you watch it?