Gaming WHOA THERE UGLY!! | Outlast (Part 2) (WARNING IN DESCRIPTION)

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
!!!!THIS GAME HAS GRAPHIC SCENES AND LANGUAGE. WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!

I am back in the asylum madhouse. I am a bit rusty with the controls but I manage to get back in the flow and explore. A few scares here and there, and a want to not play this again, but I must persevere! Let me know if you want to see me continue this series. :)

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Thanks for following some of our Best practices!!

Seriously we appreciate it but maybe a bit more of a text description in the post itself?

Hi Anthony,

This is what I wrote above the video:

"I am back in the asylum madhouse. I am a bit rusty with the controls but I manage to get back in the flow and explore. A few scares here and there, and a want to not play this again, but I must persevere! Let me know if you want to see me continue this series."

It pretty much explains what's going on in the game, but should there be more? Like would you like me to describe the game as a whole?

The reason I ask is because I want to quickly describe what's going on in the video and just get right to it without people having to read so much. This is just a concern and would like some info on what you would like to see. :)

MichaelBytes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fredericksburg Virginia
YouTube
whats funny is im getting ready to start recording for a lets play of outlast myself as well and like you im scared to play this game as well but for great justice it must be done. You've already started so you must finish unfortunatly i wont watch your videos until i finish my Let's play up to a particular point. But have fun with it

P.S. Your Trailer is a little bit on the Long side but it is very well made