Community Who wants to get featured? :P

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey this sounds like lots of fun i feel like not many collaberations are going on in youtube anymore so this is a good idea i would defo do this

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i found the video on freedom that had the link so I am in the freedom server now
Awesome! Message me when you can on Discord![DOUBLEPOST=1489720330][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey this sounds like lots of fun i feel like not many collaberations are going on in youtube anymore so this is a good idea i would defo do this
I won't mind trying a collab, would be my first. What is the link for the freedom server?
Here is the link to the server - https://discord.gg/fEHpfDW

Definitely message me when you have the time, and I'll respond when I have the time!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
That's a really awesome idea Mat :) Not only can you get to know other Youtubers around here but also help introduce new audiences to their content as well. I hope everyone here can be a part of this unique and fantastic series, and while sitting down to chat with other Freedom members sounds amazing my schedule's just too random to plan for these sorts of things anymore... x/ Just wanted to say great idea Mat and thanks for thinking of more ways to keep the Freedom community supportive and vibrant! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That's a really awesome idea Mat :) Not only can you get to know other Youtubers around here but also help introduce new audiences to their content as well. I hope everyone here can be a part of this unique and fantastic series, and while sitting down to chat with other Freedom members sounds amazing my schedule's just too random to plan for these sorts of things anymore... x/ Just wanted to say great idea Mat and thanks for thinking of more ways to keep the Freedom community supportive and vibrant! - Brandon

View attachment 18506
Thanks! It's nice to be able to chat with other Freedom! partners when I have the time. I've met a lot of legitimate people so far!
Ok I haven't been able to find you on there but I will!
I'm on at random times, hah. I should be online off and on throughout the day! I'm near the top of the user list.

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming