Community Who wants to get featured? :P

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hey everyone! I'm hosting a new series on my channel where I chat with random people within the Freedom! Community. Typically, I like to chat casually before I start asking you questions about your channel during out time together. There are a few examples on my personal channel if you're curious on how everything plays out.

My goal is to meet more people, to get everyone to collaborate more often, and to hopefully get some new users checking out your content. Overall, I feel like it's a worthwhile opportunity ^^

If you're interested, definitely let me know below!

Just a small heads up for everyone-

*I don't mind how old you are, or how many subscribers you have.
*Please have a microphone!
*Webcam is not necessary, but welcome!
*I typically record late afternoon on the weekdays, or Sunday from 2:00pm-8:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
*I'll provide some of the questions ahead of time, so don't worry! If you want me to remove a bit before I post the video, I will.

Lastly, have a great day and night everyone! Cheers for anyone interested in taking up this opportunity. I'll be doing this weekly, so there's no time limit ^^​

Last edited:
Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube

Hey everyone! I'm hosting a new series on my channel where I chat with random people within the Freedom! Community. Typically, I like to chat casually before I start asking you questions about your channel during out time together. There are a few examples on my personal channel if you're curious on how everything plays out.

My goal is to meet more people, to get everyone to collaborate more often, and to hopefully get some new users checking out your content. Overall, I feel like it's a worthwhile opportunity ^^

*I typically record late afternoon on the weekdays, or Sunday from 2:00pm-8:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
*I'll provide some of the questions ahead of time, so don't worry! If you want me to remove a bit before I post the video, I will.

Lastly, have a great day and night everyone! Cheers for anyone interested in taking up this opportunity. I'll be doing this weekly, so there's no time limit ^^​
I wouldnt mind having an interview if your down im a gaming channel who enjoys gfx, rugby and theatrsports (which is basically improv competition)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm interested
though how do we contact you?
Yes, It's a good idea; I'll contact you on facebook (y) (Y)
I wouldnt mind having an interview if your down im a gaming channel who enjoys gfx, rugby and theatrsports (which is basically improv competition)
this sounds like fun dude count me in if you like :D
I'll be on the Freedom! Discord Channel ^^ I'll be on in about four hours from now if anyone is interested :p

Game Form Stars

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube

I would again.

Thinfv

New User
Mar 13, 2017
I would be interested, i'm trying to start on youtube. I have quality material. And would love to grow. (youtube wise. I'm tall enough.)

Thinfv

New User
Mar 13, 2017
@Sean Murray You seem like a really interesting guy man! I watched some of your videos and you seem pretty cool, would love to chat sometime about growing youtube wise![DOUBLEPOST=1489368378][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a great idea. Would love to do this sometime in the near future. I have tons of stuff I could talk about.
I would love to talk about stuff as well, maybe play video games as well. Anything to help Grow my channel!

Reactions: Sean Murray

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I would be interested, i'm trying to start on youtube. I have quality material. And would love to grow. (youtube wise. I'm tall enough.)
This is a great idea. Would love to do this sometime in the near future. I have tons of stuff I could talk about.
what would the collaboration entitle? would we be expected to also throw a collab video on our channel? etc.
Thanks for being patient ^^ I am going to try out a new format soon where I send questions to people ahead of time. I've realized that many people can't make it to my small amount of free time on Sunday, hah.

As for your question dragon, you're not expected to do anything ^^ All I want people to do is show up, chat casually, answer questions, and that's it :p