XBox Who wants to collab on Xbox One for Youtube? I have 150 subs currently :)

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hey guys! If anyone is interested in collaborating and making videos together, my Gamertag is Specify Senses and my Skype is the same :)

I have a little over 150 subscribers currently and I am looking for people who like to have fun and make a good friendship. Also, to help each other out in YouTube lol

The games I have are Black Ops 3, Just Cause 3, ARK: Survival Evolved, NBA 2k15, Battlefield Hardline, Minecraft, Advanced Warfare, CoD: Ghosts, fallout 4, Destiny, and a few more smaller games.

So hmu if anyone is interested in starting a friendship and a collaboration to help each others' YouTubes!

Reactions: Trinikid513

Irish x Reaper

New User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
I'm available if you wanna hit me up on Xbox, my gamer tag is Irish x Reaper, I'm looking for a group of people I could YouTube with and we could all help each other all the way to success, hopefully hit me up
also my channel is Irish x Reaper

-Reaper

Mango Games

New User
Dec 31, 2015
Hello! I'm 14 years old and only have 1 subscriber, I started 5 days ago and use a Elgato HD60 and and a bluesnowball, I have 5 videos I think which you should check out to see if I am right for you --->
my latest video.

Trinikid513

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! If anyone is interested in collaborating and making videos together, my Gamertag is Specify Senses and my Skype is the same :)

I have a little over 150 subscribers currently and I am looking for people who like to have fun and make a good friendship. Also, to help each other out in YouTube lol

The games I have are Black Ops 3, Just Cause 3, ARK: Survival Evolved, NBA 2k15, Battlefield Hardline, Minecraft, Advanced Warfare, CoD: Ghosts, fallout 4, Destiny, and a few more smaller games.

So hmu if anyone is interested in starting a friendship and a collaboration to help each others' YouTubes!
Hey i'm interested in collaborating i post most COD and Xbox content.

fudgepops

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
hey man! i'm interested in doing destiny collabs! check out my channel and shoot me a DM if you wanna get one going!

supercamtv

New User
Feb 26, 2016

I'M LOOK FOR SOME BODY TO COLLABORATING WITH AND I HAVE A XBOX ONE AND BO3 SO HMU MY GT: TOP NOTCH TEZ