Who wants copy of Don't Starve Together ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hey there guys, sorry for the click baity title ^^ My actual offer is a little bit different than it might seem at first.

This is not a giveaway or a free copy in any way. Steam is selling Don't starve together in a bundle of 2 keys only (supposedly the 2nd one is for friend to play with... good guy steam) though my friends already have the game and I only need 1 copy. 2nd one would go to someone for HALF THE PRICE ( that is roughly 7.5 eur or usd). Ofc if you want I'd be more than willing to play together if none of your friends have the game ^_^

Sorry to disappoint you all that expected a free game, If anyone would be interested in getting that 2nd copy please leave the reply here and we will sort it out :)

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Well since you are selling a game, I'd recommend to put what kind of game it is. I know you can search it up but it would be more convenient for the buyer. As well as your preferred payment method.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Well for one, im not really "selling" it, its more of a question if someone wants to buy it off of steam together with me and we take copy each.
For preferred method, well paypal does the job, unless somene wants to make an international bank transaction.

As for what the game is, well I did not see any need to explain as it was a pretty major hit in the indie scene couple of years back... And to be honest its not a game that can be described by words... if I tried you'd think im crazy lol

Here's steam page - Don't Starve Together on Steam
this comes with built in reign of giants DLC and Dont starve together exclusive content

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Well for one, im not really "selling" it, its more of a question if someone wants to buy it off of steam together with me and we take copy each.
For preferred method, well paypal does the job, unless somene wants to make an international bank transaction.

As for what the game is, well I did not see any need to explain as it was a pretty major hit in the indie scene couple of years back... And to be honest its not a game that can be described by words... if I tried you'd think im crazy lol

Here's steam page - Don't Starve Together on Steam
this comes with built in reign of giants DLC and Dont starve together exclusive content
It looks different than the games usually play. I mean at the end of the day a transaction does involve selling and buying. Either way you're still selling a game key. However I do say good luck w/ sales (glws).

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
It looks different than the games usually play. I mean at the end of the day a transaction does involve selling and buying. Either way you're still selling a game key. However I do say good luck w/ sales (glws).
Well you're right I guess... Tho I am willing to buy the game off of someone if they are the ones to buy it from steam for themselves, no difference to me really. But anyways thanks for feedback :)

Reactions: OnlyRed

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Hey there guys, sorry for the click baity title ^^ My actual offer is a little bit different than it might seem at first.

This is not a giveaway or a free copy in any way. Steam is selling Don't starve together in a bundle of 2 keys only (supposedly the 2nd one is for friend to play with... good guy steam) though my friends already have the game and I only need 1 copy. 2nd one would go to someone for HALF THE PRICE ( that is roughly 7.5 eur or usd). Ofc if you want I'd be more than willing to play together if none of your friends have the game ^_^

Sorry to disappoint you all that expected a free game, If anyone would be interested in getting that 2nd copy please leave the reply here and we will sort it out :)
ME

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Ah hey there, sorry about this, but as its already been couple of weeks since posting I am no longer offering this. I have purchased the game with a friend instead.

I will close down this thread just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.