Who is your favorite youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott saber

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
We all have that one youtuber that just makes us feel better every time they upload something. It's hard for me to pick just one. but I would have to say The REL Show hosted by Ariel who is the lead singer of Icon For Hire. She's been my biggest influence for making videos. She has also helped me in my personal life to be much happier and live out my dreams. Who is your favorite?

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
My favourite would have to be JackSepticEye, he's a funny and great guy, amazing attitude/personality, his community and fan base for the most part is calm and delightful, and I love each of his content + videos.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
We all have that one youtuber that just makes us feel better every time they upload something. It's hard for me to pick just one. but I would have to say The REL Show hosted by Ariel who is the lead singer of Icon For Hire. She's been my biggest influence for making videos. She has also helped me in my personal life to be much happier and live out my dreams. Who is your favorite?

you're one of them ;)

Haley Patnoe

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I have a few. Grace Helbig is my ultimate favorite, and then I like crabstickz, kickthepj, zoella, mamrie hart and hannah hart. There's a few smaller youtubers I like alot. JamesChatsTV, who does alot of disney stuff, and JamesBrentIsaacs. JBI hasn't uploaded in awhile but he usually posts interesting content.

Status
Not open for further replies.