Who Inspired You To Start YouTube?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
No one really inspired me to start YouTube but I have people and channels that motivate me:
  • Casey Niestat
  • Devin Graham
  • Alex Brooks
  • Ryan Connolly
And many more. I post videos because I like making them and I want to share them with the world. It's not so much the subscribers it's the views that matter. My viewers are what support me and encourage me to keep going.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ive always wanted to be "on tv"...

When I was a kid there was no youtube...
There wasnt even really internet for most people...

I had an acting Agent, which would get me auditions and stuff... it was a pain in the butt and cost alot of money...

I guess I wanted to do it cause my cousin Devon Sawa did it...

But youtube is awesome... get to make videos about whatever I want

Last edited:

Fluke

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I have wanted to make YouTube videos for years but never actually got round to it until now. So my inspirations have changed over time but my first main person that i can remember is The Syndicate Project, back in the day when i used to be mad about Call of Duty and zombies :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Nobody really inspired me tbh, I wanted to start back when me and my mates used to play killing floor when it was first released, this is going back about 5 years ago I think but we never got round to starting which is a big regret now. Better late than never I guess lol only started lsat month.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I dot inspired by 3 dutch people wich there's now only 1 of them who's still busy with youtube (dusdavidgames) and 1 commited suicide. (djurmaine) and another who stopped with youtube years ago... (massagraf)

those are the ones who make me starting with youtube years ago. even my content doesn't look like their content XD