Who games with a laptop?

Ryunaito

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
I actually do, due to work requiring me to travel at times and I would like to be able to game where ever I am...

So my follow up question is what laptop do you use?

I use an ASUS G750JS...

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I used to play games on my Acer Laptop, when it still can run WoW Burning Crusade Expansion. Then when they did update, I cannot play on it anymore. So I used it now to play Maple Story.heh

Ryunaito

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
I used to play games on my Acer Laptop, when it still can run WoW Burning Crusade Expansion. Then when they did update, I cannot play on it anymore. So I used it now to play Maple Story.heh

Hehehe...

My wife did the same thing...

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A little over two years ago was when I started YouTube, and I tried to be a gamer on what was definitely in the bottom 5% of all YouTube gamer laptops by performance. It could not record a solid 30fps at even 720p let alone 1080 since it wasn't a 1080p display.

I got a better laptop, it was and still is able to record some lighter titled at 720p60, but mostly 720p30 since it's a 1366x768 display.

If you want to be a YouTube gamer, you simply can't do it on hardware that is too light to run things either smooth or high in settings.

I don't record on laptops anymore.

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I have a laptop which I actually need for my school, but I use it for my gaming as well. I do use a Xbox 360 controller though... Haters gonna hate:cool: