Who else ONLY uses their smartphone to take videos?

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I only use my iPhone and wondering when to invest on another means to take videos. I only really have time to edit and put my videos together using my iPhone.

If you use other gadgets, what do you have?

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Something I have been interested in but annoying on my phone as it only seems to record at best of 29fps.

Most of my videos are recorded at 60fps (well 59.9) so the lip sync drops out very quickly.

Would be nice when my channel grows to start using a facecam of some description though.

I feel like its more.. Personal when you can see the person talking. Better from a viewer perspective.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I only use my iPhone and wondering when to invest on another means to take videos. I only really have time to edit and put my videos together using my iPhone.

If you use other gadgets, what do you have?
I usually do my vlogs just with my Samsung, and they're well received by my subs. I don't edit using the phone though, I just my PC for that still. There are some phones coming out now though with some seriously good quality though.

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I usually do my vlogs just with my Samsung, and they're well received by my subs. I don't edit using the phone though, I just my PC for that still. There are some phones coming out now though with some seriously good quality though.

That's good to know. I rarely have time to do edits on my MB and I'm not too good with other editing softwares.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I use my Samsung s6 for videos quite often... it's actually my best quality camera right now since my other cameras stopped working.

4k in the back, can stream live, and film with both phone cameras at the same time...

And I use an app called androvid pro to edit videos on my phone as well

Reactions: krisfire