Who are your favorite female youtubers?

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
I'm commenting to get notifications because I'm also trying to get started on youtube.

I recently found this really cool channel , Jenna Moreci. She has an awesome flow, a hilarious personality, and gives great writing advice. Another cool female youtuber I stumbled upon on these forums is ipixeldot. She does a lot of gaming videos, which is great because I feel like it is a primarily male dominated area of youtube. Hope I can find some more, because I have also been having trouble!

⚢ I'll check out your channel as well! ⚢

Reactions: iPIxelDot

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
OMG you should find one you may enjoy... there are some great creators out there!

Oh I'm sure but I've been swamped lately to the point where I can't even keep up with those creators that I already follow. I'm not subscribed to a ton of people but life and my own channel has been getting in my way of me watching their content regularly so it would be hard to try and find someone new whether they are male or female. Maybe some day though.

Reactions: Gail Alter

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
Oh I'm sure but I've been swamped lately to the point where I can't even keep up with those creators that I already follow. I'm not subscribed to a ton of people but life and my own channel has been getting in my way of me watching their content regularly so it would be hard to try and find someone new whether they are male or female. Maybe some day though.
yea just keep your eyes open! :)

Reactions: Kratos Aurion