Gaming WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!?!

Everyone's Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
EveryonesGamer
Hi, everybody!

Everyone's Gamer here. I just wanted to introduce myself to my new family, Freedom! I'm a small YouTuber with 50+ subscribers (but I think they're dead) and I love to play video games. I do work and in about two months, I will be returning to school to become a registered nurse. That will take me away from gaming for a while but I will try to stay constant. I'm very new to the uploading scene on YouTube so I try to find some inspiring content and figure out, what can I upload that's just as entertaining. I will admit, it's proven to be difficult to get myself out there and be noticed but I'm not giving up. I do get support from my boyfriend (#1 fan) but my friends are not so....friendly. Why they're still my friends? I'm not sure either. Well, I'm not sure what else to say so I'll end it here.

Thanks for listening!!

Reactions: Workout Obsession

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, everybody!

Everyone's Gamer here. I just wanted to introduce myself to my new family, Freedom! I'm a small YouTuber with 50+ subscribers (but I think they're dead) and I love to play video games. I do work and in about two months, I will be returning to school to become a registered nurse. That will take me away from gaming for a while but I will try to stay constant. I'm very new to the uploading scene on YouTube so I try to find some inspiring content and figure out, what can I upload that's just as entertaining. I will admit, it's proven to be difficult to get myself out there and be noticed but I'm not giving up. I do get support from my boyfriend (#1 fan) but my friends are not so....friendly. Why they're still my friends? I'm not sure either. Well, I'm not sure what else to say so I'll end it here.

Thanks for listening!!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what games do you currently play? :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Mostly play Rainbow Six: Siege competitively and GTA. Also, Dead by Daylight. I do play some games on PC. Right now I'm trying to expand my library but there's not many games out that I want to play.
Used to play Rainbow Six Siege a lot with friends. Was always fun to play terrorist hunt ^^