Comedy Who am I

MikiYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2017
Estonia
YouTube
YTMikiYT
My name is Mathias aka Miki, I make videos in Estonian just doing funny stuff that people love. I upload not very much because quality over quantity. I come from Estonia (European country next to Russia). I am currently 14, bout to turn 15 in November. I found freedom looking for good partners for YouTube. The thing that made me want to join forums was that I want to connect with other users. My hobbies are gaming and music. I started YouTube just of boredom. My biggest dream right now is to get a good gaming computer.

I think that lets you know who I am

Just wondering, does Freedom have a Discord server? Because that is where I spend most of my time.

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Mathias aka Miki, I make videos in Estonian just doing funny stuff that people love. I upload not very much because quality over quantity. I come from Estonia (European country next to Russia). I am currently 14, bout to turn 15 in November. I found freedom looking for good partners for YouTube. The thing that made me want to join forums was that I want to connect with other users. My hobbies are gaming and music. I started YouTube just of boredom. My biggest dream right now is to get a good gaming computer.

I think that lets you know who I am

Just wondering, does Freedom have a Discord server? Because that is where I spend most of my time.
Welcome to the Community :)

And of course we have Discord! You can join us trough the link on Freedom's youtube channel :)

Reactions: MikiYT