KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I totally forgot to introduce myself when I joined freedom! Because I was so excited I didn't well you know what!!! I am a hyper full of energy gamer! Well i have a tendency to jump around and get toooooo excited! But freedom is a big help and it has made other people know about my channel! I don't really care about my subscribers count if i can a least make one person happy and make their day! But freedom has been a big help and are there any of you who thinks like me?? Who doesn't really care about subscribers and wants to have fun for now and get better and better content for the viewers! WELL THIS WAS LONG! XD

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I totally forgot to introduce myself when I joined freedom! Because I was so excited I didn't well you know what!!! I am a hyper full of energy gamer! Well i have a tendency to jump around and get toooooo excited! But freedom is a big help and it has made other people know about my channel! I don't really care about my subscribers count if i can a least make one person happy and make their day! But freedom has been a big help and are there any of you who thinks like me?? Who doesn't really care about subscribers and wants to have fun for now and get better and better content for the viewers! WELL THIS WAS LONG! XD
Some people tend to write pages upon pages of information regarding themselves at times, heh. Freedom is a nice network, and it's nice to have you here Kushal ^^ I personally enjoy to have some fun on my channel, but it's good to have some freedom here :p

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey man, remember me? :D :D :D :D

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Some people tend to write pages upon pages of information regarding themselves at times, heh. Freedom is a nice network, and it's nice to have you here Kushal ^^ I personally enjoy to have some fun on my channel, but it's good to have some freedom here :p
Pages OMG! SOO MUCH INFO! lol