TheRealDiLoFlow

New User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Your name: DiLoFlow
(Optional) Where are you from?: New Jersey
(Optional) How old are you?: 25
How did you find Freedom!? Through a Friend on YouTube
What made you join our forums?: Because I wanted to branch out and Find more Freedom Partners
What are your hobbies?: Entertaining, Gaming, YouTube, Hanging with friends and Family
What is your favorite food? Chinese, Pizza, Mac & Cheese and anything that taste good
Why did you start YouTube? I had older channels but did not know what I wanted to do I recently opened up the channel I am using now on Joined Nov 22, 2015
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be a big YouTube and to make people laugh
What kind of channel do you run?: Entertainment Mostly and soon Gaming...
What kind of content do you upload? Entertainment, Funny, Rages, Fat Guy Series, Shout out Series,Pranks and more
When do you upload?: Every other day
Channel link:http://www.youtube.com/c/DiLoFlow

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @TheRealDiLoFlow,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice food choices, pizza is definitely one of my favourite food choices! It's either pizza or lasagna.

I checked out your channel, in your videos where you are talking you did a really good job and I think you have a really good voice for YouTube! You should consider getting a better microphone to really bring out that strength in your videos. :) Have you created a wishlist for video equipment? Creating a wishlist for video equipment is something I really enjoy doing haha.

Have you checked out the "Gaming Discussion" section yet? If not, I'd recommend checking it out, I think you'll like it there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck becoming big on YouTube!

TheRealDiLoFlow

New User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the Feedback and I would consider in getting a Mic but right now I do not have the funds for it I am using a Android Tablet to record my videos I do not have a Computer I want to get those tho when I have the funds And thanks for the awesome feedback once again I will check out your channel too

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks for the Feedback and I would consider in getting a Mic but right now I do not have the funds for it I am using a Android Tablet to record my videos I do not have a Computer I want to get those tho when I have the funds And thanks for the awesome feedback once again I will check out your channel too
Wow, you do really good work with just an Android tablet! :) Getting a computer should definitely more of a priority than a microphone, computer software for video editing is so much more versatile than mobile applications. When you get your new computer, I would recommend checking out Hitfilm 3 Express for video editing and Blender if you want to get more advanced, both products are free. I've also heard of a software called VideoPad which seems pretty easy to work with.

What tablet do you work with? I happen to have a Nexus 7 which I use for media consumption, I really enjoy using it!