Gaming Who am I? [AviatorX]

AviatorX

New User
Apr 6, 2016
India
YouTube
YT_AviateX
Heyo guys my name is AviateGamer , I'm a gaming youtuber and I record most gameplay videos. I am currently in india and I joined Freedom about a year before. I started youtube because I felt its fun to be around on youtube making videos.

I am trying to get great content to all of the people in the world. I hope that I'll be a help to you. Thanks for your time to read this. I upload on odd days mostly and I do tutorials too. If you want to suggest me something , your free to suggest :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Heyo guys my name is AviateGamer , I'm a gaming youtuber and I record most gameplay videos. I am currently in india and I joined Freedom about a year before. I started youtube because I felt its fun to be around on youtube making videos.

I am trying to get great content to all of the people in the world. I hope that I'll be a help to you. Thanks for your time to read this. I upload on odd days mostly and I do tutorials too. If you want to suggest me something , your free to suggest :)
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! I'm from India too! Good to have fellow countrymen in the community! I checked out your channel...what's your upload schedule? Keep up the good work!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

What games do you play at the moment and for wich platform?

Little side note, it seems your yoube button gives an error :eek: Have you copied your Channel ID instead of the whole link, here is a guide to help you on your way: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3250431?hl=en

AviatorX

New User
Apr 6, 2016
India
YouTube
YT_AviateX
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! I'm from India too! Good to have fellow countrymen in the community! I checked out your channel...what's your upload schedule? Keep up the good work!
I upload frequently like on odd days on some months and even days in some months. So yea :D
Gonna get another minecraft video up soon after my exams

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

What do you enjoy the most when it comes to gaming? Tutorials tend to do well when you're picking the right topic ^^ Do you have a set schedule for uploads at all?