Vital Gaming

Rising User
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
its_vitalgaming
My name is Taylor I am the owner of the Vital Gaming YouTube channel. I post gaming videos every other day and occasionally unboxing and reviews (YouTube or Gaming related). I am extremely dedicated to YouTube, I have been doing YouTube for 1 1/2 years now and live streaming on twitch for a 1/2 a year now. I have over 19k views and 325 subscribers. I have posted over 252 videos, I would love to do YouTube full time by the end of highschool (2 years from now). If any of you could check out my channel and give feedback that would be great! I like to improve in anyway I can so any advice helps! Thanks have a great day and enjoy Freedom!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
My name is Taylor I am the owner of the Vital Gaming YouTube channel. I post gaming videos every other day and occasionally unboxing and reviews (YouTube or Gaming related). I am extremely dedicated to YouTube, I have been doing YouTube for 1 1/2 years now and live streaming on twitch for a 1/2 a year now. I have over 19k views and 325 subscribers. I have posted over 252 videos, I would love to do YouTube full time by the end of highschool (2 years from now). If any of you could check out my channel and give feedback that would be great! I like to improve in anyway I can so any advice helps! Thanks have a great day and enjoy Freedom!

Welcome Taylor!
thanks for taking the time to write an intro that's more than a one liner 'sub to my channel'.
If you would like some feedback you can visit the community reviews section (just be sure to get your partner badge before you do so).

Reactions: scorpionvongaming

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

So as you are a gaming channel what platform and games do you currently busy with? :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Taylor, welcome to the Freedom! Forums.
Being able to stream on Twitch and upload on YouTube simultaneously for over 6 months shows your dedication and we appreciate that!

If you want a review, I would advise becoming a partner and applying for the partner badge. This allows you to use the Community Reviews section where you can ask people for feedback similar to what you are asking here.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and have a nice day!