Vital Gaming

Rising User
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
its_vitalgaming
My names Taylor I am a 16 year old North American YouTuber whose passion is gaming and YouTube. I make high quality gaming videos that are always energetic and usually have some pretty interesting topics. I started my YouTube because I've always loved entertaining and I love producing content to people. My dream is to one day call YouTube a full time job, not to make millions, just to make enough money so I can call it a full time job. My goal is to never work a job I don't want to work in my life and YouTube would definitely be a job I would love to do. If you want check out my channel, if not then have a great day and enjoy your time on Freedom!

Reactions: EmperorFun

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey DUDE!! :D welcome to Freedom! :D

you and i share the same dream really, i wish jthat i can do YouTube as a full time job!! , it will be like the best job ever!! , and dude i gotta say that you got one awesome channel right there!! , i mean usually people say that they have high quality and stuff, but you just said that and you mean it!!

Reactions: Vital Gaming

Kaylub Murphy

New User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
WaifuPancakes
My names Taylor I am a 16 year old North American YouTuber whose passion is gaming and YouTube. I make high quality gaming videos that are always energetic and usually have some pretty interesting topics. I started my YouTube because I've always loved entertaining and I love producing content to people. My dream is to one day call YouTube a full time job, not to make millions, just to make enough money so I can call it a full time job. My goal is to never work a job I don't want to work in my life and YouTube would definitely be a job I would love to do. If you want check out my channel, if not then have a great day and enjoy your time on Freedom!
Noice c: good going! (I hope I can make YouTube my job too lol)

Reactions: Vital Gaming