Which have been more successful for you? (YT or Twitch?)

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
Hey guys I just wanted to start a discussion and hear you guys talk about where you have had more success livestreaming. I have used Twitch several times with no more than 4 or 5 viewers at once but on YouTube I probably average 6 or 7 and hitting up towards the 15 viewers area (big money). Maybe I am not Twitching right or something haha. But I am curious to hear about other peoples experience and maybe some tips and tricks to help Twitch a bit more successful for me. Thanks guys, cheers

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
When I used Twitch, I had around 2 viewers average at a time. I decided to switch over to YouTube and I ended up with 10 at once and I stayed. Probably because I had a bigger following than Twitch at the time before I moved channels. Plus, there's a lot more trolls on Twitch than YouTube from what I've experienced and I've only banned 0 people on YT and like 67 on Twitch.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys I just wanted to start a discussion and hear you guys talk about where you have had more success livestreaming. I have used Twitch several times with no more than 4 or 5 viewers at once but on YouTube I probably average 6 or 7 and hitting up towards the 15 viewers area (big money). Maybe I am not Twitching right or something haha. But I am curious to hear about other peoples experience and maybe some tips and tricks to help Twitch a bit more successful for me. Thanks guys, cheers

I say Youtube becuse I use youtube I get 1 - 9 people at one time but on twitch I hardly get 2 people, I do think youtube is easy way to get viewvers more then twitch.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Haven't streamed on Youtube yet, but haven't streamed on twitch for a while either, But for the few months I did stream on twitch I did gain a small following and got 7-10 viewers, which is pretty good going for a new streamer.

I should start streaming again, Which hopefully I will once I've sorted my channel relaunch out.