Solved Where is January 2018 earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchan

Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I watched the video regarding advancing payments cycles. I activated it. But, my question doesn't regard that. Where is my January 2018 Earnings on my Freedom dashboard? Do you see your earnings or is it just me?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It appears like the January earnings are showing yet, this could be due to the dashboard not updating yet, might be best contacting the support team about this if you are really worried about your January earnings. Though they do mention this in a support page

"The freedom! dashboard updates once a month, usually in the second half of the month for last month's earnings, so if you don't see a months payments showing up it hasn't been added to our dashboard yet. The reason for this is to guarantee we pay all of our partners all that they are owed!"

Upvote 0

Sanchan

Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
It appears like the January earnings are showing yet, this could be due to the dashboard not updating yet, might be best contacting the support team about this if you are really worried about your January earnings. Though they do mention this in a support page

"The freedom! dashboard updates once a month, usually in the second half of the month for last month's earnings, so if you don't see a months payments showing up it hasn't been added to our dashboard yet. The reason for this is to guarantee we pay all of our partners all that they are owed!"

Are January Earning showing for you and do they show for any freedom members? I haven't created videos for almost two years until recently in January and I also checked advance payments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.