Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
You are right it is difficult to answer. I honestly don't have an idea right now. 10 years from now I'm going to be 34 so it's kind of hard to imagine where I'm going to be at that point. I'm sure my life will be a lot different by the time that happens though.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
In 10 years i see myself finishing University and working with bioengineering or medicin. I kind of have a few ideas.
But the one i mostly think of would be.
I see myself working with development medicin. I have a lovely wife and maybe 4 years later i have a small devil or two (kids).

Well i think i maybe still have youtube as a side hobby there, but that all depents on the siturations.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

SauterPlays

Well-Known User
Mar 26, 2016
England
YouTube
SauterScoots
Soon I'm getting a job, so hopefully in 10'years time I have my own gaming house which other small youtubers like me will live in, and some other stuff.

Hopefully it plans out well.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Interesting question. I don't really think about stuff like this, probably because it doesn't really mean much to me, because one can't predict the future. But if I had to imagine, a lot comes to mind. I would say, I'll have become a successful Indie Game Developer and YouTuber, and hopefully have helped and continue to help other people in becoming Game Developers. Hopefully I'll be living a debt-free life by then.

I have a few ideas for games relating to people with disabilities, such as, seeing the world through the eyes of a person with a certain disability or disease ('through the eyes' basically means using Virtual Reality), to raise awareness of the disability or disease. Or a game that people, who cannot use keyboard/mouse or joysticks due to a certain disability, would be able to play and enjoy. Hopefully in 10 years I'll have accomplished this goal.

G

Gods of Odds

In 10 years time I am actually putting probably way too much hope into YouTube as I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to make a living of YouTube in even 1 or 2 years. I am two different series which haven't been done on YouTube yet so I'm hoping that they will work out. I'm mainly putting so much in YouTube because me and my girlfriend want to move out but I'm doing a full time degree and she is doing A levels so we can't really get a good job to pay as we also need to live in Welwyn garden city. So basically in 10 years I'm hoping to be happily living with my girlfriend and to have YouTube as my career. I know I'm probably putting too much hope into YouTube but for the next 2 years I can't do anything else apart from this so it is also my only hope.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I Have no idea really, hopefully will be an engineer but things always turn out differently to how you expect. Wonder if I will still be doing Youtube or if it will even still be around :D
I think YouTube will still be around because TV is dying out! I remember when I was a child I would always watch some television now I don't even touch it lol

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Interesting question. I don't really think about stuff like this, probably because it doesn't really mean much to me, because one can't predict the future. But if I had to imagine, a lot comes to mind. I would say, I'll have become a successful Indie Game Developer and YouTuber, and hopefully have helped and continue to help other people in becoming Game Developers. Hopefully I'll be living a debt-free life by then.

I have a few ideas for games relating to people with disabilities, such as, seeing the world through the eyes of a person with a certain disability or disease ('through the eyes' basically means using Virtual Reality), to raise awareness of the disability or disease. Or a game that people, who cannot use keyboard/mouse or joysticks due to a certain disability, would be able to play and enjoy. Hopefully in 10 years I'll have accomplished this goal.
That's a cool thing to do, not much people have done it so I think it would do well if it goes to plan! :)

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
In 10 years time I am actually putting probably way too much hope into YouTube as I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to make a living of YouTube in even 1 or 2 years. I am two different series which haven't been done on YouTube yet so I'm hoping that they will work out. I'm mainly putting so much in YouTube because me and my girlfriend want to move out but I'm doing a full time degree and she is doing A levels so we can't really get a good job to pay as we also need to live in Welwyn garden city. So basically in 10 years I'm hoping to be happily living with my girlfriend and to have YouTube as my career. I know I'm probably putting too much hope into YouTube but for the next 2 years I can't do anything else apart from this so it is also my only hope.
I want to be a full-time YouTuber as well but be patient, one day we'll get there! :) Never give up.

G

Gods of Odds

I want to be a full-time YouTuber as well but be patient, one day we'll get there! :) Never give up.
Yep I'm really trying hard and I'm probably expecting too much to do it in a year but I am doing things and am about to do more things that aren't on YouTube yet so hopefully I'll get there.