Where do you guys get your music?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Every time I make a new Youtube video, one of the hardest things for me is finding the right music. I'm not really looking for electronic music, I'm looking for more ukulele-type music or something like that. Can any of you guys help me?
Try epidemicsound. Thats what i use, great system of sorting for your needs.

BlueFoxGhost

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Honestly I use Monstercat music. They have a free license people can use, but the catch is that they make the money off of your videos. Or you can pay $14.99 a month and get a license that lets you get the money for all videos containing the music or streams containing the music. They have 1807 songs available for use, so I don't think it's a bad deal.

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Every time I make a new Youtube video, one of the hardest things for me is finding the right music. I'm not really looking for electronic music, I'm looking for more ukulele-type music or something like that. Can any of you guys help me?
I suggest using EpidemicSound, AudioMicro for Electronic Style Music, they have a mass majority of songs for those types of songs.

Now... if your looking for a mass blend of every genre, then go to PositionMusic, they have all you'd ever want, plus some.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom