where can we post gameplay videos?

Is it okay to post gameplay videos here?

also.. i have a question.. I have been partnered with freedom.. how exactly does freedom help a channel grow? I make paranormal vidoes, talking to ghosts and spirits, i make rap music and I make gaming videos like battlefield, counter strike, etc...

i would love for my channel to grow more.. i am at around 250 subs right now.. im just now starting to post up videos games... the bulk of my channel is the paranormal stuff

Boredschizo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Chris Bogie the freedom network is a collaboration. It works as a social forum for gaining subscribers through self promotion. i.e. Post in these forums and people see you and subscribe. It has perks the more you use it such as revenue increase.
If you want my advise you should stick with freedom because of the no lock in contract. I heard that in a Youtube video and it makes a lot of sense to be able to leave whenever you want.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

also.. i have a question.. I have been partnered with freedom.. how exactly does freedom help a channel grow? I make paranormal vidoes, talking to ghosts and spirits, i make rap music and I make gaming videos like battlefield, counter strike, etc...

i would love for my channel to grow more.. i am at around 250 subs right now.. im just now starting to post up videos games... the bulk of my channel is the paranormal stuff
Hey man, if you want to post videos to the forum, you can go into creations, then content, and there you can post them without getting into trouble

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569

Here at the Freedom network we collaborate. Trade ideas. Talk about what has worked and what doesn't. Occationally we do a little shameless advertising. LOL. Mostly posting in the forums. The network has a channel highlight show that alot of us watch that does some advertising for you. Alot of the channels I tend to sub to are really just posts here that I've read that spark my interest. I'll go check out their channel and see if I like their stuff. If I do and I plan to come back to see what they have new, I'll subscribe. PS your channel is interesting and i'll be back. Subbed!!!

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho