Solved When will I get paid the earnings I got BEFORE I partnered with Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I read this somewhere and it did say I will get paid for earning before partnership, but the question is WHEN? I partnered with Freedom in November. Also, is Freedom going to take a % off of it or I get the whole amount since I wasn't with the network yet at that time? Thanks and hope to get a reply.

MythrilGuy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2014
YouTube
I've never heard of this. I've been with Freedom for over a year and a half and have not seen anything about being paid the earnings you made before partnering. Why would you? That money belongs to YouTube on your account, not Freedom's. So even if you could I doubt YouTube would give it up as it's gone now.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
To clarify the above.

Freedom! does not pay you any earnings that were gained before partnering with the network. No network will do this as no earnings were made with the network.

All earnings gained when not partnered will go through Adsense and will be paid once you reach the threshold, I am unsure what it is now, it used to be $100 but I see above someone has mentioned $60.

Freedom! will only pay any earnings that were gained while partnered with the network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.