Status
Not open for further replies.

xNightHowl

New User
Dec 17, 2015
YouTube
I just got accepted to Freedom!partnered.PNG
(1 hour ago)

And was wondering how i know when i can put ads on my videos without getting in trouble.

Am i safe to do so right now or must i wait for an email verification? (or other form of notice)

xNightHowl

New User
Dec 17, 2015
YouTube
Monetize your video's has nothing to do with being partnered or not. Your safe to monetize your video's . If you don't you won't earn revenue from them.
i mean if i monetize and EA or Dice doesnt say i can make videos then my channel gets shut down
You can monetize your videos straight away, you should NOT monetize any videos that have copyrighted content in them, in fact you should not even upload them.

As it says Freedom! in your features page then you are fully partnered :)
okay so its just a messup on freedom dashboard?

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
i mean if i monetize and EA or Dice doesnt say i can make videos then my channel gets shut down

Your monetization will go through Freedom! now as you are partnered, even without the email.

Freedom! and any other network will not protect you from content ID / copyrighted content though, so make sure it is your own that you are uploading :)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I have over 500 uploads regarding a variety of games and the only thing i ever had was a third party match due to music but never had copyright strike.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.