Whats your target for this time next year?

D

Deleted member 17740

personally, this year i want to learn how to make good intro's, outro's and thumbnails while also working on various other things.
I also hope i can reach a total of 70 views per video with, if I'm lucky, 50 subscribers :D

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I hope that I can reach 1,000 subs, but I can't seem to find a way to get people to watch my videos in the first place, much less subscribe. I'm told by the few that watch them that they're high quality and entertaining, but based on watch time, I'd say that most people only watch a few seconds and don't give me the time of day.

I'm open to suggestions to anyone willing to help me out.
I'm looking at your tags right now. The probably is your tags point to videos like yours, but not your specific video.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Right now I'm at 53, so right now my plan is to double that :p
Nice but im sure u can hit higher ;) goodluck[DOUBLEPOST=1483549772][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope that I can reach 1,000 subs, but I can't seem to find a way to get people to watch my videos in the first place, much less subscribe. I'm told by the few that watch them that they're high quality and entertaining, but based on watch time, I'd say that most people only watch a few seconds and don't give me the time of day.

I'm open to suggestions to anyone willing to help me out.
All you have to remember is stick to what you love and always look to improve. Always ask yourself when u playback your own video "would i watch this?" If you find your skipping your own video then somthing is not right. If your videos are as good as you say then in time you should start to pick up but at the end of the day there are so many people doing this that its going to be a long slow process. Im sure you can do it over time. You have your target so push for it. Goodluck[DOUBLEPOST=1483549860][/DOUBLEPOST]Th
personally, this year i want to learn how to make good intro's, outro's and thumbnails while also working on various other things.
I also hope i can reach a total of 70 views per video with, if I'm lucky, 50 subscribers :D
thats a pretty nice target, im sure you can attain it, its alot of work but i hope it works out.

Last edited: