What's your opinion on Rapidtags so far?

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
Hi guys!

George recently made a video on the Freedom! channel which featured our latest invention called 'Rapidtags' if you've already seen the video you can skip this section but Rapidtags is an online tag generator which generates relevant tags based on the title of your video.

George's video -
Rapidtags - http://conorreid.me/rapidtags/index.php

We're coming onto the Freedom! forums to ask for opinions on how we can improve and what you'd like to see from us while our tool is currently in beta.

Any help is really appreciated and if you have any questions i will get back to you with a detailed reply :)

Thanks for your help.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I think its a good tool to have, though it has already been done so many time before with things such as Freedom's 'Heartbeat' and TubeBuddy. One thing that I would like to see implemented is that it doesn't auto generate more tags when you remove them. But other than that I can see it being a good resource for people who want to improve their SEO

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
I think its a good tool to have, though it has already been done so many time before with things such as Freedom's 'Heartbeat' and TubeBuddy. One thing that I would like to see implemented is that it doesn't auto generate more tags when you remove them. But other than that I can see it being a good resource for people who want to improve their SEO

Hi Zeke!

Thanks a lot for feedback and for our market research could you provide a link to the Heartbeat one? We've found and compared our feature to numerous other keyword tools and tag generators and have found many benefits of ours compared to others

• A blacklist to filter out channel names (As this can now lead to a community guideline strike)
  • An easy to use, user interface with the ability to store tags, filter tags etc
  • Currently working on using more high traffic > low competition tags
  • Easily copy and paste into YouTube
  • Also we're completely free to use.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi Zeke!

Thanks a lot for feedback and for our market research could you provide a link to the Heartbeat one? We've found and compared our feature to numerous other keyword tools and tag generators and have found many benefits of ours compared to others

• A blacklist to filter out channel names (As this can now lead to a community guideline strike)
  • An easy to use, user interface with the ability to store tags, filter tags etc
  • Currently working on using more high traffic > low competition tags
  • Easily copy and paste into YouTube
  • Also we're completely free to use.
I shall send you a DM about the Freedom heartbeat, I believe currently its only available for download on Chrome, though I'm not 100% sure about that as I don't personally use it. Though I'm not devaluing your system as it works rather well at generating tags, some of the points mentioned above are subjective, if not apply to most tag generators - such as the ease of use,copy and paste into YouTube and being free - though with that being said I have found RapidTags to be the easiest so far in copying a high amount of tags across.

Also just another thing that came to me, regarding a question about the Rapidtags, do these auto-generate the tags based on popularity for the purpose of SEO, or is there a way to filter out less popular tags?

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
I shall send you a DM about the Freedom heartbeat, I believe currently its only available for download on Chrome, though I'm not 100% sure about that as I don't personally use it. Though I'm not devaluing your system as it works rather well at generating tags, some of the points mentioned above are subjective, if not apply to most tag generators - such as the ease of use,copy and paste into YouTube and being free - though with that being said I have found RapidTags to be the easiest so far in copying a high amount of tags across.

Also, just another thing that came to me, regarding a question about the Rapidtags, do these auto-generate the tags based on popularity for the purpose of SEO, or is there a way to filter out less popular tags?

We're currently still in beta but after a lot of market research consider us the best at generating tags, the probably you mentioned about filtering out popular tags is what we're currently trying to implement to do automatically so you get high traffic > low competition keywords (obviously this is down to some titles, Minecraft lets play will never find low competition -> high traffic keywords)

Currently what we offer no other service does is:
  • YouTube channel blacklisting (By the end of today our database should be at over 5,000 channels as you can get a guidelines strike for using names in tags)
  • YouTube tag word processing (processes your title to give more accurate results based on things like sentence separates (|, -, :), sentences, capitalization detection. Again a lot of these features we offer can and will be improved over time.
I definitely didn't consider it devaluing our system. I love feedback from what people who use the app think no matter whether it's negative or positive!

We also just moved to a domain http://rapidtags.io

Gajanan Palav

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2016
Mumbai, India
goo.gl
YouTube
pg_top10
I am going to try it out lets see how it goes!

Apparently I am using TubeBuddy, I am free user as I didn't subscribe to their paid service.

The problem with TubeBuddy free version - it provides only 3 suggested keywords per video.

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
I am going to try it out lets see how it goes!

Apparently I am using TubeBuddy, I am free user as I didn't subscribe to their paid service.

The problem with TubeBuddy free version - it provides only 3 suggested keywords per video.

Hi, That's great to hear, what was your overall opinion on Rapidtags? http://rapidtags.io

Last edited:

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
I think it is a great idea! Though it did take me forever to find the link today. Finally I thought to myself hey get on the forums! Thank goodness I found it. I tried to search the YouTube page and came up empty when searching Tags. Now I know better to save it as a bookmark! Thanks guys! Saved me some time googling Tags today!

V

Varlais Alata

Ok... watching that video... is that guy a psychopath? He seems like he's trying hard to be... perky, or something o_O Just seems a bit off/ Not genuine.

Anyways, thanks to this video, I've just learned about rapid tag :D I'm gonna try it out now. Yaaaaay!!