ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
Mine is to work out everyday and grind hard at gaming/ comedy skits on youtube, and also do what I enjoy and love at the moment.
I also plan on bringing my girl in on my videos and doing reactions to many thing.

I hate to be cliche about the new years resolution, but it is what it is. I have already started on these goals since last month.
DONT WAIT START NOW:)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Ayeee nice so Both yall making game?
yeah game developmeant is a big dream of mine but due to having leaning disabisabiltys its hard for me to make the dream come true since i cant learn coding as it wont stay in my mind and i have to read the same code 3 - 5 times to be able to put it in but thanks to rpg maker thats no longer a problem for me :D and when people say that its a stupid dream im gonna prove them wrong and prove i can do it and wanna to prove to a lot of people out there that even if you have learning disabilitys you can still make your dreams come true

Reactions: ZinQ Nasty
Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
I would say I very much want to improve my consistency and editing skills.
However, more than that I would really like to focus on connecting with my audience and building relationships. As a music channel I also want to grow musically and find what sound I am really partial to.

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
NPCMatthew
Forgive me if this sounds selfish but mine is to focus on a lot more on myself since for the longest time I've been way too generous to others with no respect in return. I'm not going to become a jerk or anything like that but I just need to learn at the right time when to put my foot down and simply say no. I wish to also focus on creating a structured video series on my channel like a walk-through of a game or something of the sort sine my channel is all over the place when it comes to what I post. There are also weight loss goals that I what to accomplish as well since last year I've lost 80 pounds within 5 months and plan to do it again. So there is a lot of work that needs to get done this year but I'm going to take it one day at a time so that I don't get burned out trying to accomplish so much all at once.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I want to start playing Overwatch and try to climb up the ranks. A dream of mine is to try to be apart of esports. So I am going to see how far I can go. Also i plan on drinking more water and want to finish a coloring book 100%.

Ultimate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2016
YouTube
I want to start playing Overwatch and try to climb up the ranks. A dream of mine is to try to be apart of esports. So I am going to see how far I can go. Also i plan on drinking more water and want to finish a coloring book 100%.
Best of luck :D