What's your favourite game?

Daniel Hannah

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
My favourite game is probably either Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or Red Dead Redemption. I might end up with a new favourite this year though seen as there seem to be a few good games coming out.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
My favourite game is probably either Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 or Red Dead Redemption. I might end up with a new favourite this year though seen as there seem to be a few good games coming out.
I really like dark souls 3 atm :) I also lie gta v and ark survival evolved :D I don't have one ultimate favourite !

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

Growing up my was MW2, B01 than I progressed to PC gaming and love CS:GO and spent the last 2 few years playing it, with some other games of course. =)

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
Too hard to decide, FF7 was my major love interest when i was 7, the story/music/action just hooked me, Then Metel gear solid came out and the same happened again music and story was amazing, I had an affair with Soul Reaver when that came out, the puzzles, story, music again. Then i played MGS3 30+ times and that damn hay fever still gets me at the end of the game.