What's your favourite anime

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
*Cough* Brace your selves for a wall of text *cough*

Well First of all, thats really hard question for me since I've watched too much anime...

Sooooo lets go with what I am watching right now. Best anime I'm watching these days has to be boku dake ga inai machi (aka Erased for those who do not like japanese names :( ) Even though i am very slow with watching it, its on my mind most of the time, quite unique plot... well for anime atleast, Manga tends to go for crazy plots more often :D

As for all time best.... like I said waaaaaaay too hard to ansver with one anime, for a list of few it would be:
FMA:Brotherhood, Death note, no game no life, detective conan (aka case closed, cuz who doesnt like detectives :D ?), toradora (dont question me, im sucker for these kinds of anime too), kuroko no bastke (and other sports anime's)

I'll leave it at that for Anime :D

Now noone asked but lets move on to MANGA lmao !

There are some awesome mangas that dont have and wont get anime adaptation due to warious reasons, so 1st of all I highly encourage people to read manga ~!

Now for some suggestions:
Kisswood (awesome fantasy, really pretty art :eek: )
annanamaru.... Ok I dont know the name of it... its like ananananan-something lol, its AWESOME story though !
"Cursor" is a new one that I just found, its kinda different than what you'd think....dont wana spoil it but its not about what you think its about ;)

This has gone for a bit too long now... I'll leave it at this :D If anyone wants me to make a whole thread of things I suggest reading/watching poke me and I might ;)

Reactions: TheShadowGamer 7

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Im almost up to date with one piece and I'd have to pick it over naruto.... fillers are starting to get on my nerves with naruto -_- as the main story could have been over multiple seasons ago if not for the fillers.
yeah I'm fully caught up to one piece too and I'm loving it at the moment ! I hardly ever watch fillers so i don't really include them when i rate a series but yeah i have to admit i wish they didn't make as many fillers as they do :(

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
OMG thats a really hard question i watched sooo many animes i watch that more than anything else lol but #1 to me always has to be TOKYO GHOUL i love everything about that anime so thats my fav but i have lots that i like